Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Circus freakshow-maxxing?

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-survive-bullying-poisoning-persecution.html

Check this out, this Mexican man suffers from a rare genetic disorder called 'werewolf syndrome' basically he's the hairiest man alive with a thick layer of fur covering his entire face and body and here's the interesting part.....HE HAS A FAMILY!!!...
2BEDAA8700000578-3220688-Happy_family_Chuy_left_has_travelled_the_world_with_the_circus_s-a-56_1441279162567.jpg

He's an ethnic who is probly a manlet but he's had a love life while none of us ever have JFL @ this world.

It ain't all rainbows and sunshine however, his wife cheated on him with some normie and he gets tons of abuse and discrimination from people because of his condition. People even butcher his pets, normies are vicious, cruel, dangerous animals never forget that.

An entire generation of werewolf ethnics is being born because of this family, Tfw you realize it may not be over....

2BEDAAB300000578-3220688-Content_Chuy_s_particularly_hairy_brother_Danny_says_the_hair_wh-a-79_1441279162848.jpg

His daughters weren't even spared his plight, they are just as hairy....

2BEDAAAB00000578-3220688-Genetic_Chuy_s_daughters_Araceli_left_and_Karla_right_inherited_-a-61_1441279162574.jpg

2BEDAAD300000578-3220688-The_women_of_the_family_like_Jeimy_pictured_regularly_shave_thei-a-76_1441279162802.jpg

Volcel if you wouldn't.

JFL if you aren't Circus freakshow statusmaxxing.

I knew ethnics were hairy (I know I am) but this on a whole other level, The dad ain't even the first, this condition has been passed down by his great grandfather. So somehow they have managed to find foids who want them. Circus freakshow statusmaxxing has seemed to work out for them quite well.

There is a documentary that was made about them too, here's a trailer...

The maker of the documentary went on to say...

"These are people who have no friendships, no careers, stable love-lives or lasting relationships because of how they look."

Moral of the story: We as incels are no different, that quote is equally applicable to most of us here.

volcel if you wouldnt..

Just be uglier than you currently are theory.

The look on that girls face knowing she will never get a male model is priceless

Why did this monster reproduce

Not that the daughter has to worry about being incel, but still, why...

Why did this monster reproduce

Not that the daughter has to worry about being incel, but still, why...

If the pussy presents itself you dont think you just do.

I want the catch an ethnic girl and put her in my circus