Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Circumcisionpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
Fellow cutcels, what‘s your stance on your involuntary circumcision?

For most my life I didn’t really think about it, but since I read posts about all the sensitivity in the foreskin and frenulum I grew more and more bitter about it.

Foids mostly prefer cut but no foid is ever touching my cock anyway, so I have to rub my numb peepee for ever to get release. :feelsugh:

Think it also depends on the circumcision style, I apparently got the bush nigger approach, because I have neither moveable skin nor a frenulum.

Genital mutilation. UnCircumsised dicks are morw sensitive and feel more pleasure. The only disadvantage is you have to be better about keeping it clean

Every survey in the US where circumcision is still the norm.
Interesting. I didn't know women prefer it circumcised. Mine isn't. Another trait to add on my list of Things That Make Women Hate Me.

Interesting. I didn't know women prefer it circumcised. Mine isn't. Another trait to add on my list of Things That Make Women Hate Me.
Well at least you can enjoy jerking off to its fullest extend, while I rub my numb piece of meat.

I'm uncircumsized.

I don't think anyone is in favor of circumcision tbh. Except for braindead foids of course and jews. I've read that less and less people are circumcizing their kids, and I've also read 1 or 2 claims of the opposite, but I really hope it's true. I'm also rooting for foregen so they can give us our foreskins back.

I don't think anyone is in favor of circumcision tbh. Except for braindead foids of course and jews. I've read that less and less people are circumcizing their kids, and I've also read 1 or 2 claims of the opposite, but I really hope it's true. I'm also rooting for foregen so they can give us our foreskins back.
As long as it‘s real foreskin and not just cosmetics.
Without the nerv endings you get the worst of two worlds; feel the same as circumcised but without the hygienic benefits.

As long as it‘s real foreskin and not just cosmetics.
Without the nerv endings you get the worst of two worlds; feel the same as circumcised but without the hygienic benefits.
That's what foregen is trying to do, they're researching how to restore the nerve endings and all functionality of the foreskin

I'm circumcised. I don't really see why it was necessary to cut part of my baby self's dick off, but whatever beating off still feels pretty good and maybe it looks better than it would have if I wasn't idk still not a good reason that I've heard before to do it.

Last edited:
Every survey in the US where circumcision is still the norm.

Likewise men in Somalia prefer cut women. Uncut men in Israël, the USA, the Philippines, Islamic countries, and especially Feminist hellhole South Korea are probably more likely to be uncutcels but the truth is if a woman if willing to see your penis then you've already passed a lot of her filters like the looks filter, personality filter, and likely a number of other filters like how you approach her and how you ask for intimate things. Women are basically a collection of filters and by the time you've passed to her "we can see each other naked filter" you've already acquired the skills to go after multiple women.

Likewise men in Somalia prefer cut women. Uncut men in Israël, the USA, the Philippines, Islamic countries, and especially Feminist hellhole South Korea are probably more likely to be uncutcels but the truth is if a woman if willing to see your penis then you've already passed a lot of her filters like the looks filter, personality filter, and likely a number of other filters like how you approach her and how you ask for intimate things. Women are basically a collection of filters and by the time you've passed to her "we can see each other naked filter" you've already acquired the skills to go after multiple women.
Never claimed otherwise; just pointed out that foids preferring cut meat doesn‘t help me.

Never bothered me. I wouldn't know the difference of course, but it's fine as is. At least I don't have to worry about smegma or nasty shit growing on it. So yeah, not worth caring about in my book.