Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Circumcisioncel

• Thread starter Jeffrey Dahmer's Son
  • Start date
Jeffrey Dahmer's Son

Jeffrey Dahmer's Son

Greycel
Two old married roasties told me they know exactly why im single in my late 20s. Its not because im ugly as shit, underweight, balding and a manlet. Its because my penis wasnt mutilated at birth by some kike doctor with no anesthesia.

These whores cited urinary tract infections as the main reason they prefer cut dick but how the fuck is that possoble when newborns are known to have weak immune systems and cant control when they shit or piss on this massive wound inflicted on their tiny baby dicks.

One of them proceeded to tell me how she basically married a guy to come to america and get a job. 4 years later she left him because she wanted to experience circumcized cock.

I swear to god i hate women with a passion. Imagine the reaction if men asked women to have their soggy vaginas surgically rejuvenated.

Fuck i swear its over im done with this fucking planet.

what

did they see your dick

what

did they see your dick
No they told me they can predict my future love life if i answer one question. That question was "are you circumcised".

Women are fucking bizarre always nitpicking at certain details in men instead of just being upfront

I'm circumcised, where is my female?

dhMeAzK.gif

If this were true then British Chads (who aren't normally circumcised) would get no women. I swear Chads circumvent all rules.

adult circ and kid circ seem completely different according to ppl on the internet.

apparenty there's no difference with adult circ because the doctor actually cares and does it well.