Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Circumcision

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Every man who says anything along the lines of "I was circumcised as a baby and am happy and turned out fine." Is in fact not fine. In reality they are so negatively impacted by it that they can no longer comprehend basic human ethics and morality. Being happy that you're missing body parts, and wanting to force that injury onto your own children, is not the mindset of someone who is "happy and ok". It is the mindset of someone so damaged, that their brain believes it acceptable to disregard human rights and personal freedom, to uphold an unhealthy and forced love of an injury to ones body. People who are "alright" don't view scars and missing anatomy as a good thing. And anyone who wants to duplicate an injury on their body, onto their child's body, is not "mentally healthy". By supporting your own mutilation, or facilitating the mutilation of others, you are proving you are not alright. You are sick and mentally damaged." ~ Max Fairshield

Its just extra skin, also its more sanitary to be circumcised also and mainly GOD SAID SO

I got no lotion and I can't jack off
Oh yeah depends on the type of circumcision. I heard in the west and in jewisg traditione the cut too much like until half the shaft but in islam you should just cut until the head is exposed and thats it so you still have the "extra skin" but not covering your head so it's cleaner when you pee pee

Oh yeah depends on the type of circumcision. I heard in the west and in jewisg traditione the cut too much like until half the shaft but in islam you should just cut until the head is exposed and thats it so you still have the "extra skin" but not covering your head so it's cleaner when you pee pee
This is fucking retarded all because my parents were stupid.

Its just extra skin,
Do we cut off our limbs because they can get infected?
also its more sanitary to be circumcised also and mainly
This is false.

Circumcision can CAUSE infections and many diseases circumcision supposedly ""treats"" can be cured in other less intrusive less barbaric ways.

https://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/

Read their pamphlet on the bottom right

“Medicalized” circumcision in the
U.S. started in 1870 as an anti-mas-
turbation punishment for teenagers
invented by doctors, and has yet to be
proven as an effective health measure.
There is no valid diagnosis, no conserva-
tive treatment plan, no histology, no
pathology, and no urgent need for ampu-
tation of healthy, nerve-dense tissue.
At best it is cosmetic; at worst it is
a mutilation, and never therapeutic
for a neonate. Not a single medical
society worldwide recommends
it – not the AMA, not the AAP,
not ACOG, not RACP, not the
BMA, not ACS.
Only the U.S. cir-
cumcises infants
routinely for non-
religious reasons.
❛What about
a hygiene benefit?

If we circumcise 100,000 boys
we allegedly prevent 900 transient, cur-
able UTIs (0.9 percent – many possibly
iatrogenic; some even diagnostic) and
one penile cancer case, in an 80-year-old
(American Cancer Society statistics).
We have also caused between 1,000
complications (one percent, AAP stats) or
5,000 to 7,000 complications (five to seven
percent, British urology stats) including
hundreds of permanent, sexually crip-
pling, botched circumcisions and at least
one death. The STD studies are murky
and inconclusive and do not suggest pro-
phylaxis worth even the immediate risk,
let alone the lifetime losses.
❛He had congenital
phimosis & adhesions

A neonate’s foreskin is natu-
rally attached to the glans
by a synechia, the balano-pre-
putial lamina. That membrane
is there for good reasons and we
should respect it the way we re-
spect the female hymen.
It is not an adhesion, nor re-
dundant, nor a birth defect. Its
function is to protect the sensi-
tive glans during infancy and it
will naturally separate as the
infant matures. The glans is a
mucoid internal organ, like an
eyeball. It should stay moist
and protected.
Many babies also DIE from circumcision.
GOD SAID SO
The Christian bible does not require circumcision. The rights of babies trump Jewish sky daddy

You don't pee directly on your limbs, but you pee directly to the foreskin of penis, which has a higher chance of getting infected

I agree with this

This is false.

Circumcision can CAUSE infections and many diseases circumcision supposedly ""treats"" can be cured in other less intrusive less barbaric ways.

The Christian bible does not require circumcision.

I wish I could kill the doctor that circumcised me

bitches can suck my uncircumcised big incel cock if i was circumcised i would track down the doctor that did it and beat the fuckign shit out of him until he stops moving

the fact circumsision is even a relevant debate proves how anti male modern society is

I jack of without lotion despite the circumcision
"I PERSONALLY- THEREFORE= Everybody must suffer"

You don't pee directly on your limbs, but you pee directly to the foreskin of penis, which has a higher chance of getting infected
Many of the infections are uncommon and can be treated easily without circumcision. Go home, misandrist.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/q8fe5n/a_study_of_over_560000_men_in_canada_published_in/

A recent article from 2022.

Circumcision DOES NOT prevent AIDs. Previous studies were done on a tiny sample size + they did not factor the age of participants, their sexual orientation, or the origin of the disease.

Furthermore, circumcision can cause intense bleeding, scarring, and even death among infants

@Sloth.Belgrade

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5TRkNhfoJw

Last edited:

This is false.

The Christian bible does not require circumcision. The rights of babies trump Jewish sky daddy
Wasnt jesus circumcised also Christianity is not the only religion in the world or the correct religion

Wasnt jesus circumcised also Christianity is not the only religion in the world or the correct religion
Children are born without religion. In my opinion, they should have the choice when they turn 18, but they should not be subjected to brutal mutilation without their consent.

Children are born without religion. In my opinion, they should have the choice when they turn 18, but they should not be subjected to brutal mutilation without their consent.
Honestly i couldn't give less of a fuck about this topic, most people in the west have a bad perception of circumcision cuz you guys cyt until half the shaft which is crazy and dangerous but there is safe circumcision thats clean and just cuts the head, you might not get it but look at most arabic countries dont have this problem

Honestly i couldn't give less of a fuck about this topic, most people in the west have a bad perception of circumcision cuz you guys cyt until half the shaft which is crazy and dangerous but there is safe circumcision thats clean and just cuts the head, you might not get it but look at most arabic countries dont have this problem
Why even do it then? Its a waste of money and violates basic human rights. Circumcision mutilates innocent babies who are the most helpless of us all.

Why even do it then? Its a waste of money and violates basic human rights. Circumcision mutilates innocent babies who are the most helpless of us all.
If they just cut the skin covering the head its beneficial and clean, thats how prophet Abraham did it

If they just cut the skin covering the head its beneficial and clean,
I showed above that it does not prevent aids. Circumcision can also cause infections.
If we circumcise 100,000 boys
we allegedly prevent 900 transient, cur-
able UTIs (0.9 percent – many possibly
iatrogenic; some even diagnostic) and
one penile cancer case, in an 80-year-old
(American Cancer Society statistics).
We have also caused between 1,000
complications (one percent, AAP stats) or
5,000 to 7,000 complications (five to seven
percent, British urology stats) including
hundreds of permanent, sexually crip-
pling, botched circumcisions and at least
one death. The STD studies are murky
and inconclusive and do not suggest pro-
phylaxis worth even the immediate risk,
let alone the lifetime losses.
The foreskin can be retracted and cleaned—no need for mutilation. As I said, the child can choose to circumcise himself once he reaches adulthood.