Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Circumcision

How is your cock

• cut

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • uncut

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
NijuGMD

NijuGMD

Banned
-
Are you circumcised? And what's your opinion on that?
I believe that's just genital mutiliation that has absolutely no advantages, makes your dick look worse and you'll lose pleasure.

They removed foreskin to prevent phimosis but they gave me 2 options when I was 6. They could either remove all of my foreskin or just some part of it (The amount that was necessary) I chose the latter thing and I don't regret it

Fucking kikes took my foreskin to satisfy their bloodlust of the goyim

This crime must not go unpunished

Attachments

• 1526263755438.jpg
    1526263755438.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 95
Yep I’m circumcised

They removed foreskin to prevent phimosis but they gave me 2 options when I was 6. They could either remove all of my foreskin or just some part of it (The amount that was necessary) I chose the latter thing and I don't regret it
you cant diagnose phimosis at 6, thats ridiculous, foreskin can naturally retract even later than puberty sometimes

you cant diagnose phimosis at 6, thats ridiculous, foreskin can naturally retract even later than puberty sometimes
It doesn't matter for me tbh. I have no side effects. I still have a decent amount of foreskin left

well I'm not a jew so..

the only good thing about being circumsized is that even if you become lazy and dont shower for ages/ wash your dick, you are less prone to catching a disease over someone who isnt circumsized. idk i read something about guys who have foreskin that they can get some sort of disease kek

Yeah because I was technically born as a Catholic

bullshit. Poland is almost exclusively Catholic and we never circumcise.
Ok well tell that to my mutilated dick buddy. I'm sure he'd like to here it.

Abrahamic religions in general practice circumcision, not just the Jews.
I don't think so, I think it's just common in the US regardless of religion...

I'm circumcised and I wish I hadn't been.