Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Circumcision was my final straw with my Boomer Snowniger parents

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Recruit
★★★
It was really the last straw once I put those pieces together in my stupid goyium brain.

But seriously, I have many posts about the boomers and their absoulete disgusting nature, but I don't care if you lived your life half drunk on opiates, circumcision crosses the line of the Boomer Snownigers from incompetent due to brainwashing, to straight up evil and an accessory to Yiddish conspriacy to destroy america.

That and forced public schooling while they pretended to walk up mountains during snow storms will be more reason for TBD.

Boomers must go in Cyclon B chambers with Yids in GTA 5

"Snow nigger" :feelskek:

Yahoodi detected

"Snow nigger" :feelskek:
Not empathetic enough to be white, not smart enough to be human.

Boomer snownigers

And it's the whole generation of those Jew sucking, white geociding sellouts.

God I hate boomers

how can i enter inceldia

how can i enter inceldia

Everually Inceldia will be America because of the disgusting nature that is femoids in this country. Chad/any female alive only benefit from this Cucked matriarchy.

The JEWSA government will no longer be sustainable and collapse, and from it a new monarchy of Inceldia shall it emerge, throwing kikes/normies out of helicopters while humanity has a serious reducton in populaton due to femoids being too blown out to settle for a non Thad, and a betabuxx simp being too aware of femoid nature via red/blackpill content.

Inceldia however, can start with ur local neighborhood normies getting Cucked by their wives/girlfriends realizing and joining Inceldia.

Inceldia is not where, but when

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back