Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Circumcision is worse than anything 99.14% of Western females go through

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

99.14% is not a precise number. I wanted 99 because less than 1% of Western females endure anything worse than circumcision, the .14 is just to honor the 14 words.

In circumcision, your genitals are groped by an adult who then rips and slices them, an excruciatingly painful act that leaves permanent scars and drastically reduces your sexual pleasure for life.

Nothing females go through (except some extreme and rare cases like 4th degree burn victims that represent less than 1% of females, most burn victims also are the result of tragic accidents, not intentional harm)

Getting groped? Big deal. Someone touched your body without your consent. At least it wasn't excruciatingly painful and didn't cause any permanent damage. Getting groped as at worse an unpleasant inconvenience.

Getting raped? Slightly worse than getting groped, but in most cases, it doesn't cause any lasting physical harm. (JUST TO BE CLEAR, I WOULD NEVER RAPE ANYONE AND I AM NOT ENDORSING RAPE, JUST POINTING OUT THAT IT IS LESS HARMFUL TO THE VICTIM THAN CIRCUMCISION)

Being forced to have an unwanted child? You can always put it up for adoption, be done with it in 9 years, while pregnancy does cause bodily changes, it doesn't cause severe damage, females who have given birth can still have normal sexual pleasure, men who have been circumcised cannot. Also, less than 5% of unwanted pregnancies are caused by rape. Most of them are caused by a stupid whore who slept around carelessly.

kuf0qden-1bkdrs-kc3jfv.png

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion Bans.
I love Donald Cline and Quincy Fortier. I love Unwanted Sperm Donations.
I love Johnny Rebel. I love Racism.
I love Papa John. I love the
NIGGER Word.
I love António de Oliveira Salazar. I love the Estado Novo.
I love Godfrey of Bouillon. I love the Crusades.
I love Slobodan Milošević. I love Kebab Removal.
I love Madison Grant. I love Eugenics.
I love Eric Clopper. I love Intactivism.
I love Francisco Franco. I love Fascism.
I love R Kelly. I love Human Urinals.
I love Meir Kahane. I love the Jewish Defense League.
I love Tomás de Torquemada. I love the Spanish Inquisition.
I love Stephen Miller. I love Migrant Detention Centers.
I love General Custer. I love Indian Removal.
I love Derek Chauvin. I love His Mighty Knee.
I love Cecil Rhodes. I love Colonialism.

I still have mine.

Because you're not white non-Hispanic.
Lots of blacks are also circumcised in Burgerland. George Floyd, for example.

That's true, it's common for African Americans but it's less common. White non-Hispanic Americans have a rate of nearly 90% due to their love for Jews and degeneracy. The US rate is only 70% because of Latinos and Asian Americans.

Don't fucking remind me of that video.

That's true, it's common for African Americans but it's less common. White non-Hispanic Americans have a rate of nearly 90% due to their love for Jews and degeneracy. The US rate is only 70% because of Latinos and Asian Americans.
I think YE (aka Kanye West) is uncircumcised.

I think YE (aka Kanye West) is uncircumcised.

How do think he is?

as a germanic/ slav im uncircumsized, which is a good thing.

How do think he is?

One of his songs mentions pulling the foreskin back like it's edible

Yeah it so funny how feminazis cope about how its "not a big deal its just a part of skin :foidSoy:" or "I dont support it, it's bad" but if there is a women's issue and men fail to renounce it fast enough it is considered endorsement of it. So by that logic foids endorse circumscion by refusing to do anything about it while claiming feminism helps men, such utter bullshit

One of his songs mentions pulling the foreskin back like it's edible

Then he almost certainly is intact.

It's legal to rape males at birth in America, literal clown world

I’m so happy that I wasn’t mutilated, it’s like castration to me. How could anyone even find pleasure when the glans are insensitive enough to touch your underwear? I would legit kill myself if I was cut.

I’m so happy that I wasn’t mutilated, it’s like castration to me. How could anyone even find pleasure when the glans are insensitive enough to touch your underwear? I would legit kill myself if I was cut.
I learnt what circumcision was at 16, before I thought everyone had a foreskin. It’s still really bothers me that people are willing to do this to babies. There should be reparations to anyone that gotten mutilated by doctors, and the people who are behinds this should face a trial similar to the Nuremberg trials.

Last edited:
It's legal to rape males at birth in America, literal clown world
Honestly, circumcision is probably worst than rape. Rape is bad sure, but unless they irreversible physical damage to you (like circumcision) than circumcision will be worse than rape

And the only reason why people don’t feel as disgusted by circumcision than rape is because it’s part of western culture, feminism, and Jewish abrahamic traditions and you are culturally indoctrinated to think that it’s perfectly normal to mutilate a baby boy. Just like how pedophilia was normal in Greek/Romans times.

Last edited:
I have barely any pleasure. My dick feels somewhat moderately good for like 5-10 seconds when I'm ejaculating, but other than that I feel nothing.

I have barely any pleasure. My dick feels somewhat moderately good for like 5-10 seconds when I'm ejaculating, but other than that I feel nothing.
Brutal

@CircumcisedClown

Yeah it so funny how feminazis cope about how its "not a big deal its just a part of skin :foidSoy:" or "I dont support it, it's bad" but if there is a women's issue and men fail to renounce it fast enough it is considered endorsement of it. So by that logic foids endorse circumscion by refusing to do anything about it while claiming feminism helps men, such utter bullshit
Snl Feminism GIF by Saturday Night Live

Circumcision persists because there’s no male equivalent to the feminism movement.

>Meninists

Or whatever they’re called are just a cringe, counter-movement. Men feel no in-group bias towards other men the way women do towards one another. There are no “men’s issues,” and there are no “men’s allies”. Men feel no solidarity with one another, they only see competition, even amongst their sons.

There are billions of men out there that see circumcision as wrong, but all that amounts to is

>Welp, glad’s that’s not me.

Or at best

>I won’t cut my son if I have one.

Nobody is marching out into the streets to advocate on behalf of a bunch of men they don’t know, especially not other men. Circumcision is a solved issue, and has been solved millions of times.

>Would you like to circumcise your son?
>No, that’s retarded.

Boom, problem solved. This, of course, requires non-retarded parents.

There are many areas where men prove themselves to be more retarded than women, and circumcision is one of them. There will never be an organized movement of men to outlaw circumcision the same way there is for women and abortion/anti-FGM laws. Men cannot advocate for their own collective interests, only their individual interests. This is why men continue to get railroaded by divorce laws. They see men getting fucked by alimony and no-fault divorce and think

>Welp, glad that’s not me.

The thought never passes their monkey brain that maybe the system could be better, and they could improve something that won’t directly benefit them.

Last edited:
just another point where men are seen as jokes

damage to male genitalia is seen as comedic by normies, damage to females is seen as horrific

this is reflected in movies very well. a sad world we live in, no idea how any male can have pride in their culture or society after they have done this

>Welp, glad that’s not me.
Yup, the final nail in the coffin for men the moment they passed the 19th empowering a hivemind that outnumbers rational men doomed the world, no wonder its all going to shit

Circumcision is a nightmare

“I have no mouth and I must scream”
but instead its
“I have no foreskin and I must cum”

takes nearly an inch off your final dick size and you can’t even fully enjoy sex or masturbation, absolutely brutal and nobody actually cares or takes it seriously. :feelsrope:

Not a burger so no still have the tip, at least cooming feels good, only thing that feels good these days

Yup, the final nail in the coffin for men the moment they passed the 19th empowering a hivemind that outnumbers rational men doomed the world, no wonder its all going to shit
democracy GIF

Full-democracy has absolutely proven to be a mistake. The average person, male or female, is just too fucking stupid, so democracy becomes a competition of who can brainwash the most NPCs first. You see this on both sides of American politics.

The issue becomes is there’s no sure-fire way to keep retards from having control. Nobility tries to use “royal blood” or whatever, but a smart king can have a retard son.

Ultimately, I think humanity as a whole is a failure, and the world would be better off without us. Most of humanity is dragged along by the exceptional 5% of people.

GIF by Albert Einstein

The problem is smart, rich, exceptional men (and women) are actually less likely to reproduce than your average EBT retard. High-IQ is associated with low reproductive success. So is wealth. The poor and stupid fuck like rabbits while Isaac Newtown died a virgin.

Society is literally built on the backs of inkwells.

Full-democracy has absolutely proven to be a mistake. The average person, male or female, is just too fucking stupid, so democracy becomes a competition of who can brainwash the most NPCs first. You see this on both sides of American politics.
Apartheid was a much better form of government than DUMBocracy.