Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Circumcised-pill: foids only want circumcised dicks

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
It’s over for uncircumcised-cels. Even if you had the height and face, your dick would be the reason why foids don’t want you. Brutal.

Attachments

• F80E3165-14B2-4114-9F67-DD0006EBF92D.jpeg
    F80E3165-14B2-4114-9F67-DD0006EBF92D.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 141
Circumcision reduces the pleasure of having sexual intercourse by a good amount I’d imagine

Circumcision reduces the pleasure of having sexual intercourse by a good amount I’d imagine
Cope. It’s even better with naked foreskin

The world isn't the US

It seems to me as time passes the average IQ among incels.is users is decreasing at an exponential rate.

this is true for retarded american whores and no one else

It seems to me as time passes the average IQ among incels.is users is decreasing at an exponential rate.
All right coper, i am dumb and you are the uncircumcised king

Last edited:
this is true for retarded american whores and no one else
and even for them if you think they're going to turn chad down because of some extra skin you are retarded and bluepilled

Yet every country tries to be like it, especially yours :feelsjuice:
No, not every country and US that tries to impose its will against to other countries, it's not something voluntary

Big cope. big cope. Us is like god for ethnics
How big cope? Are you trying to say that US doesn't use soft power to influence other countries? Because that's what my comment is saying.

Your skin will never come back, stop trying to find reasons why that is a good thing. You wouldn't do it by yourself

Foids only want kike dicks

Cries in circumcised @Ika-Sama

Foids want Chads dick they don't care if its circumcised or not

Nah hoodies are back in style.

Jfl at mutilateddickcels coping, an uncircumcised man will always be more man than one with his dick mutilated

THIS. We are incels. Likely with tiny ass cocks to begin with. Having a nasty looking uncircumsized cock that can cum easily is 10X better than an uncircumsized Greek God cock