Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ‘Circlejerk’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/s1vtci/incel_we_killed_our_own_culture/hsb5hm2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

’Circlejerk’. All this is coming from the same living garbage that downvotes the hell out of people that say even a SMALL BIT of truth. I remember some dude getting downvoted just for saying that he’s against both, misogyny and misandry.

Them subhumans just get ahold of words and then are unable to use them correctly and just end up describing THEMSELVES, it‘s the same as when they use the term ’hivemind’ which means being the same as the majority yet they changed the meaning to ‘Not like the majority‘.

I don't think I will read this

Then you had no need to reply if that is all you’re gonna say.

Yoshis me XD

There's not a single Chad or Stacy browsing this subreddit. Do you know why? Because they're actual attractive people who have successful lives and feel no need to look down upon others who are not on their level.

IncelTear, on the other hand, is a nasty community full of average and below average looking retards who think they're so different from us when they're like, 1 or 2 points above (I'm being generous here).

They're full of crap. No actual successful attractive person needs to join an online community on Reddit to crap on miserable ugly men. That's a normie attitude right there. I can smell the mediocre faces of the average IncelTear member from here. Stupid cunts who think they're morally superior.

FUCK YOU, INCELTEAR. YOU LOW IQ FAGGOTS!

There's not a single Chad or Stacy browsing this subreddit. Do you know why? Because they're actual attractive people who have successful lives and feel no need to look down upon others who are not on their level.

IncelTear, on the other hand, is a nasty community full of average and below average looking retards who think they're so different from us when they're like, 1 or 2 points above (I'm being generous here).

They're full of crap. No actual successful attractive person needs to join an online community on Reddit to crap on miserable ugly men. That's a normie attitude right there. I can smell the mediocre faces of the average IncelTear member from here. Stupid cunts who think they're morally superior.

What do you expect from ITrannies? the only things they're worried about and do all day is cutting off their dicks and making up sexualities and genders, and laughing at ugly depressed men (which is ironic considering that they're ugly depressed men themselves too)

IT seems to me to be a circle jerk of incels in denial.

can u elab is this post like the topic title says?

What do you expect from ITrannies? the only things they're worried about and do all day is cutting off their dicks and making up sexualities and genders, and laughing at ugly depressed men (which is ironic considering that they're ugly depressed men themselves too)
Being a tranny sure as hell isn’t repping for the right side, old boy.

hey that was my thread. IT cucks completely missed the point I was trying to make though

hey that was my thread. IT cucks completely missed the point I was trying to make though
They are losers, old boy. Give no hoots, son. Gotta rep for the right side.

So they admit that females mock geeks ( and basically are bullies? )?

I think we've reached a point where this forum MOGS them tbh.

They are basically hideous faggots in drag, ugly landwhales and lesbians, and soycucks who rarely if ever break the sub4 threshold. Also they get IQ MOGGED too. Who the fuck believes year after year that simping as subhuman garbage will ever result in pussy? Lmao.

So they admit that females mock geeks ( and basically are bullies? )?
I’m a geek myself if it’s on a level of being obsessed with video games and guess what? Sod all wrong with that so IncelTear can shove it.

I rep for the right side and give no hoots and guess what IncelTear does? Does nothing but NPC all day long.