Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cigarette addiction is a psyop

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
I smoke on and off, im 19 and when at a event or home alone i smoke a pack per day, and i can go weeks without smoking.
I never have the urge to smoke

Then imagine smoking 10 years, feeling that your lungs hurt and you keep smoking because you cannot leave this shit.

These youngsters...

Then imagine smoking 10 years, feeling that your lungs hurt and you keep smoking because you cannot leave this shit.

These youngsters...
Yea like i wanna live 80 years as a poor manlet fatcel. Fuck off

These youngsters...
My mother had a seizure when she tried to quit smoking.

I smoke on and off, im 19 and when at a event or home alone i smoke a pack per day, and i can go weeks without smoking.
I never have the urge to smoke
Who's the guy in your profile picture? He looks very familiar.

No point in living long like this. I'm also 19. Smoking is not my drug of choice though. Food is

I agree, OP. I've never felt addicted to nicotine no matter how much I use it, whether it's cigs or nicotine gum

You're not going to reach 80 years old as a fatcel, much less smoking.

Fuck you too, idiot.

How's that?
Withdrawl I guess. The doctor said it was from stress, her father had just died. She was also using stuff to help her quit, like gum or something.

Withdrawl I guess. The doctor said it was from stress, her father had just died. She was also using stuff to help her quit, like gum or something.
How much she smoked?

How much she smoked?
I don't know, maybe 5-6 packs a week. She tried to quit fast. My step dad used to smoke 4 packs a day and he never quit but gradually cut back alot, I think less than a pack each day as well now.

I don't know, maybe 5-6 packs a week.
Quitting smoking is the best thing she did, honestly. In the end, the consequences of smoking don't go away, but they help you heal in many ways. I have quit smoking many times, and I have started smoking again many times. It's a good idea to feel better when you quit smoking, but sometimes the anxiety becomes unbearable.

I once went to a psychiatrist to take bupropion to help me quit smoking, and it did work, but my mind was brutal on those antidepressants. Sometimes I felt like I wasn't myself, that I couldn't control my mind and that I literally lived on autopilot.

Before I turn 30, if I'm still alive, I want to quit smoking. That's the point where everything gets worse.

smoking is bad

Jews added chems to ciggies to make them hella addictive. Our founding fathers had no such addiction present

eh i don't really want to smoke anyway