Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [CIA FAKE(?) LEAK] Nazi zombie experiment: never-seen Auschwitz photo of a 'zombified' Jewish female prisoner...

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I've upscaled it with AI. I found this image in one of the most recent CIA leaks available through some shady Darknet forums (hey FBI).

I'll keep updating this post with 150% upscaled screenshots from the reel footage.

TL;DR: The CIA knew that Germans were doing some shady experiments in some undisclosed facilities in Polish soil before 1944.

00219 2838845079 1 1 1

Last edited:
nigga how the fuck did you find this :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Foid looks like a jewish demon

Not my proudest fap :feelshaha:

nigga how the fuck did you find these :feelsohgod:
They're now starting to sell this crap for +$1000... the original screenshots are too badly compressed (too many artifacts from the raw footage).
Maybe it's true?

Also, you should download such stuff through TailsOS via USB stick :feelsjuice:.

I've upscaled it with AI. I found this image in one of the most recent CIA leaks available through some shady Darknet forums (hey FBI).

I'll keep updating this post with 150% upscaled screenshots from the reel footage.

The CIA knew that Germans were doing some shady experiments in some undisclosed facilities in Polish soil before 1944.

Volcel if you wouldn't :feelsohh:

They're now starting to sell this crap for +$1000... the original screenshots are too badly compressed (too many artifacts from the raw footage).
how are you so sure this is an actual Auschwitz prisoner?

how are you so sure this is an actual Auschwitz prisoner?
Balding prisoners were shown in the first seconds of the footage. That's why I'm assuming it's a prisoner from an unknown facility.

Teach me how to be Federal Intelligence agent. I wana do shit like this
The PrivateBin where I found some of the .zip files has been deleted 1 day ago. Should I upload it somewhere?

post the whole footage :feelsLSD:
And also any of the research notes, if none of this is bullshit. This could be valuable info. Imagine, necromancy through science. Think of the applications. If any of their sentience or memories are intact, then they could be retrievable. You could solve murder mysteries and question the recently dead on other things, like the pain and experience of death

I thought stormfrontcels said the holocaust was a lie JFL how do we know this isn’t an AI pic?

You could solve murder mysteries and question the recently dead on other things, like the pain and experience of death
Would be kinda cruel to bring the dead back to life just to interrogate them about their death and die again

It’s probably just a violent schizo in an old mental asylum.

Literally just a restrained woman screaming.
What the fuck is that shit hooked into her skull? Even insane asylums from the civil war era wouldn’t go as far to do this shit.

The old mental asylum in my area the worst story that came out of it was someone who was locked in a holding cell and was forgotten about until they found out where the foul stench was coming from and discovered the body they forgot JFL.

Yeah. I've concluded it's an AI generated picture. Stable Diffusion, given the NSFW filter from more refined inhouse models like MidJourney. Several artifacts on the other pictures as well.

Some of the other documents showcased seemed fake after throughly comparing them with other leaked ones.

However, I still remember that obscure theory about Nazi-run (or Jewish-run? very important) trials with strange drugs causing individuals to act violent. Someday, the truth may come out.

Last edited:
However, I still remember that obscure theory about Nazi-run (or Jewish-run? very important) trials with strange drugs causing individuals to act violent. Someday, the truth may come out.
FUCKING BIG IF TRUE

Big Pharma on suicide watch

Big Pharma on suicide watch
SSRIs, antipsychotics... and the list goes on. Again, who's the enemy... actually!?

Eh, eh! You're a Putin bot, bad bad! Look away, China is coming towards you! There are UFOs coming towards Earth, watch your head!

jews GIF

SSRIs, antipsychotics... and the list goes on. Again, who's the enemy... actually!?

Eh, eh! You're a Putin bot, bad bad! Look away, China is coming towards you! There are UFOs coming towards Earth, watch your head!

jews GIF
:feelskek: JFL

y-y-you’re a Russian bot!!!

but jews ARE demons.
They deceive you by sending out comments of condemnation from your anti-semitic online behavior through people's accounts (AKA a big-powerful AI manipulating the internet opinion).

Would be kinda cruel to bring the dead back to life just to interrogate them about their death and die again
It probably wouldn't be, because it might take a lot of energy or resources to bring them back and keep them alive, so it probably wouldn't ever be permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back