Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CIA becomes feminist

CIA bitches kinda fine doe

Its actually no surprise that all core institutions in burgerland are infiltrated by progressives. They side with the elites and plot against the working class.

why lifefuel
It means they are going to get wrecked by other based secret services.

Plus, if anything bad happens to them, it's lifefuel for us. It means they wont be as efficient to bully us.

Lel i've already seen it. Apparently theyve made a bunch of them like this other one with a gay dude that is the embodiment of cuckface

View: https://youtu.be/m7_PGYgmcPo

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Funny how the vid with the guy focus basically on what he does at work and why his work is cool and interesting.

Meanwhile, the foid vid is all about self centered rant about her insecurities and personnal history nobody gives a shit about. We literally don't know what she does for CIA, except that she's a wahmen of color.

She's probably just doing a bs job anyway.

The CIA is going to start white vanning incels soon

Be very careful boyos do not say anything bad online

i would like to fuck that underage tik tok bitch
im anti all crime and I support our local, state, and federal law enforcement. Everything posted under this account is satire except for all references in support of laws and societal regulations including this message. I love my country, do not have any suicidal or homicidal thoughts and I'm anti all crime

im anti all crime and I support our local, state, and federal law enforcement. Everything posted under this account is satire except for all references in support of laws and societal regulations including this message. I love my country, do not have any suicidal or homicidal thoughts and I'm anti all crime
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Jfl seen this, expect us to be targeted more and actual terrorists like BLM and antifa to become actual members of the CIA. :feelsclown:ass world

The CIA is going to start white vanning incels soon

Be very careful boyos do not say anything bad online
I can’t fathom that I’m living in a world where men live life so much harder, yet society thinks the exact opposite. It’s ludicrous.

Last edited:
You can replace intelligence with incompetence and you'll have a more accurate acronym.

CIA was behind Woke Inc. all this time.

I’m hoping I can move up to a government agency in my later years. CIA sounds nice

really.. does she really work for CIA.. i thought CIA only hires smart people

real members of CIA are kept secret.. this is just for the show

Last edited:
Humans of CIA makes it sound like the rest of the aren't human.

JFL the only thing a fat Mexican brings to the table is knowledge of Spanish language.
90 IQ diversity hire that has no real power in the organization. She is just a face used for propaganda of a Mexican feminist that is running things.
Meanwhile the actual CIA leaders are often Jewish males and CIA operatives are trained by Mossad in false flag operations, torture, rape and murder.

CIA probably makes 12 year olds suck a loaded glock while a fat Israeli rapes their butthole.

why are anglos so cucks?