Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Churches burning in Canada

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
Churches look beautiful when they are on fire.

q9dwjygvge871.jpg

Based. Good thing those Injuns are killing off all the Frenchies and Anglos out in "Canada" and reclaiming it.

Also, Catholicism and Anglicanism are cucked. You should convert to Evangelicalism.

Whites are ravaging murderers.
Water is wet.

@Snowstormhigh better watch out 'cuz them Injuns are after your nigger ass.

Burning churches, 100s of child skeletons found on school yards, When did Canada become so morbid?

mosques don't have the same aesthetic feel when burning
Nah.

Mosques goes better with water.
file-20181012-109222-15y5ijq.jpg
DokKNqRUUAEP0QN.jpg
high IQ
Burning churches, 100s of child skeletons found on school yards, When did Canada become so morbid?
Canadians were extremely cruel in past. but now they are Cucks. brutal.
RELIGIOUSCELS SEETHING RN
religious organizations especially very hierarchical ones have shit ton of scandals. there was some prostitution scandal in Ireland by Catholic church. and a of kidnapping one in Germany. apparently also the mother Theresa used to let people die and suffer as penance or something

Last edited:
Thy cannot contain the fire of the holy spirit!

varg burning churches is based, history's losers burning churches is cringe

It's one big psyop orchestrated by commies and antifa. In the end, China wins.

Thy cannot contain the fire of the holy spirit!
Good, that will teach them for not embracing American values!
Good, anything that would overthrow the royalist "government".

What do you guys think of it?
gonna eat some popcorn and laugh as the religious negresses hound trudeau about this and he gets his guards to tackle them

I don't really care so much about the church (atheist) so much as white genocide because I don't want to be murdered by people who hate whites

The Return of the Great Spirit

Liberalism is inherently anti-religious, and it's leading society to it's inevitable doom

gonna eat some popcorn and laugh as the religious negresses hound trudeau about this and he gets his guards to tackle them

I don't really care so much about the church (atheist) so much as white genocide because I don't want to be murdered by people who hate whites
Anglicanism and Catholicism are heresy. Only Evangelism is the truth!

Trying to civilize savages only gave them the chance to oink racism and get more gimmedats, thus becoming even more useless wahoos.

Trying to civilize savages only gave them the chance to oink racism and get more gimmedats, thus becoming even more useless wahoos.
Give them right of self-determination in "Canada" and give First Nation languages official federal status.

People are not only ok with churches getting lit up, they're encouraging it. What future does that country have if they reject abrahamic tenets? Polyamory will become widespread by the end of the decade.

That's what I think. It could be some of the natives, but a lot of atheist commies also have a motive as well.

the catholics did nothing wrong

varg burning churches is based, history's losers burning churches is cringe
Liberalism is inherently anti-religious, and it's leading society to it's inevitable doom
People are not only ok with churches getting lit up, they're encouraging it. What future does that country have if they reject abrahamic tenets? Polyamory will become widespread by the end of the decade.
These are the based comments. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
The church burnings are only the precursor to the white genocide. Say what you will about religion (I mean, I'm atheist myself), but their primary function is reigning in degeneracy (when they're doing what they're supposed to be doing, anyway), and Christianity is a "white" religion, regardless of its origins. If they feel emboldened by this, they'll move on to the next step.

The church burnings are only the precursor to the white genocide. Say what you will about religion (I mean, I'm atheist myself), but their primary function is reigning in degeneracy (when they're doing what they're supposed to be doing, anyway), and Christianity is a "white" religion, regardless of its origins. If they feel emboldened by this, they'll move on to the next step.

Christianity will always be cucked until they embrace the anti-Jewishness of Jesus.

That's because CUCKtianity is cucked religion and nobody takes it seriously nowadays that shit wouldn't happen in mosque because they know that there will be consequences

Why no synagogues burning :feelswhat:

Context:

What do you guys think of it?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0WnyDGtknY

It's too bad the rest of the nation didn't join in :feelsmusic: