Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Churchcels, gtfih.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
I happened to find a clip from my old church that I attended as a youth (my parents had this as their church home and it was pretty much compulsory for me to go even though I am a believer)

It was a video, but I turned it to a mp3 because the video doxxed where I went to church..
CHURCHCELS...
When you went to church, did your praise and worship sound like this? it's obv a sheboon infested church as you can tell from the audio, but I noticed what when I moved for work and uni that the whiter churches I went to used more instrumental and louder organ pieces without drums..
I prefer this more because I feel more of an escape to inceldom.
Regular praise and worship like the one felt good and gave me a breeze on my back, but the gospel organ pieces gave me complete chills down my spine.

Churchcels, what are you experience with church praise and worship music?

Christian foids are whores like all foids.

I don’t go to church ever anymore

@SuperKanga
Based as fuck. Church is cringe and gay. Everyone is fake and evil there, and all the whores propagate their muh born again status even though they are still blown out sewer holes.

Based as fuck. Church is cringe and gay. Everyone is fake and evil there, and all the whores propagate their muh born again status even though they are still blown out sewer holes.
Yep. Why waste time at church? I have so much better things to do

Yep. Why waste time at church? I have so much better things to do
I learn somewhat scripture there and is a cope. I really like the instrumental worship organ music.
I like the scenery at my Church with the stained glass windows of Jesus, the three wise men, and etc.

I learn somewhat scripture there and is a cope. I really like the instrumental worship organ music.
I like the scenery at my Church with the stained glass windows of Jesus, the three wise men, and etc.
I see. Church had a magic to it as a bluepilled kid. Not anymore. I just can’t gaslight myself to believe anymore

I see. Church had a magic to it as a bluepilled kid. Not anymore. I just can’t gaslight myself to believe anymore
It is very easy to lose Faith, especially after swallowing the BlackPill.

It is very easy to lose Faith, especially after swallowing the BlackPill.
True. I lost faith before I even hit puberty due to the health issues I had and the bullying. I was aware of the BO before I knew what it was