Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel churchcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I listen to religious radio shows and sermons a lot. Preachers will say stuff like "If your bitter and unhappy it's because of idol worship." "You should be content with your lot in life." "Your unhappy because you don't trust God."

I just love it when people with friends, family and success spout this bullshit. I'd like to see how happy, content and faithful they would be with nothing.

Every pastor ever is a chad. Their story almost always goes something like this:
"When I was young I use to be a heavy drinker." "I would party a lot, sleep with lots of women, do drugs, get in fights ect." "Then one night I was riding my motorcycle home from an orgy at my girlfriend's house and I crashed." "I almost died and I saw a vision of Jesus." "This is when I first decided to become a pastor."

Also just fuck going to church and listening to a married pastor tell incels that it's a sin to masturbate. Apparently your suppose to be asexual because Jesus was, and if God in the flesh can be asexual than you can too.

This.
I grew up in the bible belt and ALL of the pastors I knew growing up were TURBO CHADS who were constantly smashing underage puss.
In time the C*ristians shall get what's coming to them, alhamdulillah.

Chads? Nah. Just normies with strong social game in my experience. And yes it is another area where our condition is never really well represented or empathized but fortunately they aren't all clowns with those stupid stories. Most with those are either exaggerating or outright lying imo.