Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chung the 5'4 riceman dancemaxxing

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eebo4zYzb14

I will say this 5'4 ricecel really puts the work in to be able to touch foids hands. Would you stoop so low as to learn how to dance so you can touch femoid hands? The idea of dancing repulses me so much I just can't. I think I'd rather die than express myself with my body,

AND just so you know IT. This pathetic shit is a REPUBLICAN, denounces feminism, and runs a PUA channel. So feel free to screenshot this to show how gross and rapey his little scheme to be able to touch HUWHITE women HE CLEARLY FETISHIZES and get away with it is. This is why you fucking bluepillers should stop prying and thinking our self-improvement is a good thing. At the end of the day you really don't want LVM like this cuck around ANY women for ANY reason. YOU REALLY WANT US TO STAY HERE AND TORTURE EACH OTHER.

Last edited:
He seems to enjoy it, hope a fellow manlet wins. Even if he's a bit delusional, he deserves the world.

Look at how distant she tries to keep herself even when they're meant to be close.

Cucked world.

He seems to enjoy it, hope a fellow manlet wins. Even if he's a bit delusional, he deserves the world.
I think someday he will order teenage noodle mailorder brides after failing with the huwite wimmenz and get arrested for it somehow.
Look at how distant she tries to keep herself even when they're meant to be close.

Cucked world.
glad you picked up on that. I've never seen more platonic dancing. Incel trait: being hypersensitive to female consent at all times to avoid shame and jail

HOLY FUCK ACTUALLY WAIT

I went to school with this guy. He was in my graduating class.

I think someday he will order teenage noodle mailorder brides after failing with the huwite wimmenz and get arrested for it somehow.

glad you picked up on that. I've never seen more platonic dancing. Incel trait: being hypersensitive to female consent at all times to avoid shame and jail
:feelskek::feelskek:

HOLY FUCK ACTUALLY WAIT

I went to school with this guy. He was in my graduating class.
tell me EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. PM me if you have to

@Uggo Mongo is Chung the rice Chud? :feelswhere:

Facemogs me hard

Dancing is a legit form of NTmaxxing for average looking guys to ascend, unfortunately the ricecel in the OP is not one.