Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@chudur-budur on suicide watch

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
@"chudur-budur"

Look at this above average curry. Look at the ratings he's getting. How will you recover from this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/7zh276/16m_some_people_have_said_im_a_910_is_that_really/

holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit that motherfucker is getting like 7+/10. He is a curry,he is already deluded, these ratings will fuck with his curry brain even more.

People do this because rating is free, the government should put taxes on ratings like 500$/point, I don't see any other immediate solution to this overflow problem.

9/10? With that eye area? LOL

chudur-budur said:
Holy fucking shit that motherfucker is getting like 7+/10. He is a curry,he is already deluded, these ratings will fuck with his curry brain even more.

People do this because rating is free, the government should put taxes on ratings like 500$/point, I don't see any other immediate solution to this overflow problem.

Apparently he mogs TSH. There's many curries that look like him who will now have inflated egos as well.

chudur-budur said:

Lmfao

Its_OVER said:
9/10? With that eye area? LOL
He mogs you dude, and this forum to oblivion.

@chudur-budur Rest in Pieces, good old friend

he has a really punchable face :rage:

Lol that guy is 4-5 amiugly is suggercoating

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He mogs you dude, and this forum to oblivion.

Not got lie he does mog me, but the whole forum is a stretch.

9/10 FUCKING LOL

Nope.

Someone is lying to him (probably himself) if they're saying he's 9/10.

jfl at curries getting anything higher than a 5 after getting points deducted for being curry, rip currycels

He knows he looks better than the average curry who is a 3/10 so he goes on there.

chudur-budur said:

He is using FILTERS and LIGHTING/ANGLE FRAUD.

chudur-budur said:

So much filters and angle frauding.

Yoyo said:
chudur-budur said:
He is using FILTERS and LIGHTING/ANGLE FRAUD.
Kointo said:
So much filters and angle frauding.

Hes like a 6 i think.