Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chuds of .is, it’s time we settle this once and for all. Tifa or Aerith?

Best girl?

• Total voters
Celsior

Celsior

Greycel
★★★★
Aerith 1
Aerith 2

Aerith: Zack’s used goods, but feminine, loyal, prude, doesn’t hate men, likes flowers, more emotionally invested, gets brutally killed which leaves you devastated for not spending nearly enough time with her.

Tifa 1
Tifa 2

Tifa: less pure, but bigger milkers, mother material, caretaker, maturer, wiser, more ambitious, has personal interest in the protagonist, and doesn’t get killed (at least not canonically).

Deep down, I’m an Aerith guy all the way. :feelsYall: I’ve always been Aerithpilled to my back bones. I see Aerith, I see bliss, I can see our future children sucking on her tits. :feelsLightsaber:

(Side note: I had to omit the third candidate choice here for legal reasons. I’m sorry, Yuffiebros). :feelsstudy:

Last edited:
I've gooned to Tifa an innumerable amount of times, so her.

I've gooned to Tifa an innumerable amount of times, so her.
Discerned chudler with an exquisite taste, I see.

Too bad I can’t coom to hentai. Doesn’t do the trick for me unfortunately, so I have to make ends meet with the shitty 3D. Luckily I don’t get to coom often, believe it or not.

Tifa enjoyers have bigger dicks. :feelsmage:

Tifa is better, Aerith is used goods. Anyway Cissnei with bigger boobs and a skirt would mog them both but artist decided to nerf her powerlevel at every occasion :feelsree:

i've never played either games but tifa obviously is hotter

Imo played like 2 hrz of the original ff7 jfl and never gooned to them. Aerith all the way.

Tough call.
Romantically, it would BE Aerith.

Tifa all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back