Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chud is right. The West has Fallen.

Twerk twerk twerk, fap, fap, fap. What's the point I don't know

I see all of these stacies/femoids with these banging bodies and I seem to be incapable of getting just one.

This is a really fucked up joke.

@blackpillscience thoughts on this video? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Ive seen this foids content. Nice material to masturbate to. Very hot.

Not completely but yeah if white folks don't kick out shitskins it will truly be over for West
its already ovER mexicans will be the racial plurality by 2040s even if they shut down the borders today. The only way to save whites is to destroy feminism (which whites won't do) soon it will spread and ruin deathnics as well before no homo sapiens exist anymore

There are still pockets of America, such as south dakota

its already ovER mexicans will be the racial plurality by 2040s even if they shut down the borders today. The only way to save whites is to destroy feminism (which whites won't do) soon it will spread and ruin deathnics as well before no homo sapiens exist anymore
Mexicans are still better than most. Canada is being polluted by fucking Pajeets:feelspuke::feelspuke:

Mexicans are still better than most. Canada is being polluted by fucking Pajeets:feelspuke::feelspuke:
Cope however you want brocel but after the west runs out of mexican to do shit jobs they will import other shit skins to keep nasty white foids fed and happy in soyciety so its nevER going to stop

Penetration Cum Blast :ahegao:

Cope however you want brocel but after the west runs out of mexican to do shit jobs they will import other shit skins to keep nasty white foids fed and happy in soyciety so its nevER going to stop
Over for decent society

Bet they stink & are full of STD's

Re: Wow i havent been on OT since last year
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180845087Friday, January 01, 2016 1:31 PM CST
It would seem that the quality of users varies on a per-season basis.

Bet they stink & are full of STD's

Re: i just lost all respect for all of you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180853909Friday, January 01, 2016 3:35 PM CST
Why not inform of us of the event that occurred prior to stating your lack of respect?
Re: why does everyone like legoseed
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180855487Friday, January 01, 2016 3:54 PM CST
Due to idealism and social cliques.It is preferable to favor an individual that many of the people within your social-circle like simply because of the fact that the person is more likely to receive acceptance psychologically.Although you perceive this individual's behavior as typical, many others would appear to perceive such behavior as "highly-selfless."Of-course, such behavior does not necessarily have to be objectively selfless; the behavior simply needs to satisfy the ideals of the individuals in retrospection.

Millions must twerk and fuck dogs #brutal

I've read his manifesto. He's not wrong about many things, though not as good/smooth to read as Payton's manifesto.

That said, he has the 56% face so that's why he gets memed. Ironically, that turned him famous