Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chud is right BILLIONS MUST DIE

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
The only way to fix our society is if BILLIONS DIE. I am the spokesperson of Chud and I can agree billions must die to end inceldom. It is fucking over.

I look like the exact chud meme and it’s fucking true we are oppressed and the west has fallen.
4AF43A6C 0728 49DE 98CD 7AF7676A4C9A

My life is so worthless I’ll never get the average male experience I’m a virgin at 22 it’s not getting better for me I’m really thinking about roping soon nothing here to do but wageslave and get mogged by normies

Hitler was right

My life is so worthless I’ll never get the average male experience I’m a virgin at 22 it’s not getting better for me I’m really thinking about roping
Don't rope. The more redpilled frens out there, the better. Stay strong fren

My life is so worthless I’ll never get the average male experience I’m a virgin at 22 it’s not getting better for me I’m really thinking about roping soon nothing here to do but wageslave and get mogged by normies
08EE9453 72A9 4685 AFAC 7230323F39BF

The only way to fix our society is if BILLIONS DIE. I am the spokesperson of Chud and I can agree billions must die to end inceldom. It is fucking over.

I look like the exact chud meme and it’s fucking true we are oppressed and the west has fallen.
View attachment 726321
Two more weeks

we need a Jim Jones mass suicide cult but for truecels and i'll be the leader and go first for all my bretherncels.

View attachment 726321
Billions of normies?

billions must certainly die except for me and some of my deranged sand friends, fuck all cucks they need to get exterminated and wiped off the history of this shit human race.

billions must certainly die except for me and some of my deranged sand friends, fuck all cucks they need to get exterminated and wiped off the history of this shit human race.

nothing here to do but wageslave and get mogged by normies
this is how i feel like. and i end up going back and forth between roping and ER like 5 times a day. i envy you motherfuckers that were able to build/appreciate your careers/work or cope with media without going insane due to the lack of socializing. im psychotic and alone :feelsokman: