Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chuck is such a brutal show

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
A few years back I used to cope with this show, and imagine a life like chucks that's full of fun and excitement and romance. I related to the character so much, and his stacy girlfriend is what I dreamed I would have someday.

The show is so fucking blue pilled, and I honestly despise even watching it nowadays, but my god was it pathetic that I used to distract myself with such garbage to cope with my shit life.

she looks like Mia Malkova

:feelsokman: good show tbh, despite the cringe ending, and yea after playing mass effect 2 and seeing the blonde in live action i thought i found gold, also suifuel that ill probably never get this look irl from a foid :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/YcT8WAzr1U0?t=44

Also jfl at the chad who ends up cucking Chuck multiple times. I'm glad this faggot dies in the show later on.

:feelsokman: good show tbh, despite the cringe ending, and yea after playing mass effect 2 and seeing the blonde in live action i thought i found gold, also suifuel that ill probably never get this look irl from a foid :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/YcT8WAzr1U0?t=44

Jesus christ the suicide fuel is off the charts. I'm practically getting vietnam flashbacks from how hard I used to cope with this shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Jesus christ the suicide fuel is off the charts. I'm practically getting vietnam flashbacks from how hard I used to cope with this shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
yea any of those tv shows were the guy and girl take awhile to get together, despite stupid shit getting between them, i knew i was missing out hard on that in real life, so i coped like a motherfucker too, did that as well with the tv show Bones, but thats a whole another genre of cope. :feelsbadman:

yea any of those tv shows were the guy and girl take awhile to get together, despite stupid shit getting between them, i knew i was missing out hard on that in real life, so i coped like a motherfucker too, did that as well with the tv show Bones, but thats a whole another genre of cope. :feelsbadman:

The foid wasn’t with him in the beginning, was only pretending

The foid wasn’t with him in the beginning, was only pretending
Yeah she roped him along for the majority of the show. Fucking teasing cunt :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes: