Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chubby Spic Ascends

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
HEIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FACE

HEIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FACE
Gymcels (like me) on suicidewatch. This chubby spic smvmogs to Mexico and back because he is 2" taller than me. No roids for your height.

Gymcels (like me) on suicidewatch. This chubby spic smvmogs to Mexico and back because he is 2" taller than me. No roids for your height.
Foids are stupid creatures tho, you can height fraud with shoes

Tfw you'll never get to look down into a foid's eyes.

Kidnap some strong jawlined tall foid and take her to your basement dungeon, only viable solution(in Meinkrafte ofc), it'd ensure chad sons imo
Fritzlmaxxing

As a 7' dude, I wanna tell you height doesn't matter. Just be confident, that's all you need.

He's not even tall, she is simply a midget. Most foids are 170cm+ in Europe.

Spics truly are subhuman.
Time to spicmaxx.

What you're witnessing here is a dead bloodline.
Their children are gonna be gigatruecels
Short like their mother, facially like their father

You're still at an acceptable height.

I already do that, but I'm still below average here.
Even at 5'7" you can find foids where she stands below your chin, or at the very least the top of her head align with your chin.

She'll most likely be ethnic though :feelsugh:

Even at 5'7" you can find foids where she stands below your chin, or at the very least the top of her head align with your chin.

She'll most likely be ethnic though
That's not enough, buddy boyo. Holes prefer men who at least heightmog them by 27cm. It's over. 6'1" = king of the manlets
Sorry, im in the us
Ethnics in the US lower the average height. The average height among white zoomers is probably similar to euROPE

Last edited:
Height doesn’t mean anything beyond 5’8. Face is most important keep finding these rare cases. You’re not convincing me.

A 5’8 White Chadlite could take that girl. I’ll bet that on my life.
Just look like tom cruise in order to compensate for your short height theory

Just look like tom cruise in order to compensate for your short height theory
That’s why I said Face is more important than Height. Do a little experiment on any female cousins you have on Height v Face. And see which 1 comes out on top.

That’s why I said Face is more important than Height. Do a little experiment on any female cousins you have on Height v Face. And see which 1 comes out on top.
I'm not arguing with a GrAYcel. I would rather be 6'5" with a 4/10 face than 5'7" with a 8/10 face. You can compensate one thing for something else but only to a certain extent.

I won't do a little experiment with my female cousins unless it has something to do with them being naked. Alabamamode activated :feelsLSD:

It's not. I primarily have to mog other whites not ethnics
That's why I said this bit

Even at 5'7" you can find foids where she stands below your chin

She'll most likely be ethnic though :feelsugh:
It's rare for white foids to be that short in the first place.

Either way that spic in the video is getting cucked sooner or later anyway, it's a temporary win.

Might as well try to enjoy your own temporary win if possible.

I wish i was him. Stupid fat fuck.

That's why I said this bit

It's rare for white foids to be that short in the first place.

Either way that spic in the video is getting cucked sooner or later anyway, it's a temporary win.

Might as well try to enjoy your own temporary win if possible.
If you're shorter than 6' and don't have a face like tom cruise, it's over for you