Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Christopher Reeve was the most impressive Superman of all time, Ben Affleck the most impressive Batman

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Christopher Reeve as Superman:

Superman-Christopher-Reeves-DC.jpg

He makes Henry Cavill look like a chemoed chinless balding mutant:

man-of-steel-henry-cavill-christopher-reeve-640x320.jpg

Plus Christopher Reeve was 6'3.5".

Also compare with Brandon Routh:

latest

Brandon's too much of a pretty boy for it.

On the subject of Batman, Michael Keaton was the most interesting Batman, since he played Batman a little crazy (which Batman ought to be), and the Tim Burton & Danny Elfman first movie was awesome:

13-michael-keaton-batman.w529.h352.jpg

But Ben Affleck is by far the most Chadded Batman:

56fd339752bcd0210c8b9e3e-750-491.jpg

I like Ben Affleck for the role because he has the mass and height for it. None of the other Batman actors have ever been BIG before or looked intimidating. He's the first giant in the role and it helps a lot, because it makes it almost believable. So Ben Affleck is my favorite Batman followed by Michael Keaton.

I never liked Christian Bale. Great in American Psycho, but way too tryhard and not impressive enough in any way for the Batman role.

Thoughts?

Affleks batman is so forgettable it's a joke

r u high? the best batman is christian bale

Affleks batman is so forgettable it's a joke

I really don't know why people say this.

Of all the Batman renditions there have only been 3 worth commenting on:

Michael Keaton
- Incredible in the first movie.
- Played it like a crazy isolated billionaire who's gone a little bit mad and disconnected from society, hence dressing up like a bat and fighting crime.
- The ONLY rendition to cover this aspect of the character - that you'd HAVE TO BE A BIT INSANE to do this.
- Movie had a creepy Tim Burton feel that fit as well, treated Batman like a bogeyman instead of a guy in body armor.
- But a small guy and not believable as being imposing in physical combat.

Christian Bale
- Had one emotion for all the movies - Angry 24/7.
- Rasped every word so aggressively as Batman people have been mocking it for years.
- Movies characterized him as a normal man "doing what had to be done" by dressing up in body armor to fight crime, which actually makes no sense (better in my opinion to treat the character as fantasy then try to pretend it makes sense IRL).
- Again, a pretty small guy who in no way would survive more than one day on the job.

Ben Affleck
- Batman at the end of his career, as a rich, beaten up, jaded guy who knows he has very little time left.
- Very little room for character development but none needed - he's Batman, everyone knows the story - we don't need to see how his parents died for the hundredth time.
- Most importantly - looks the most like a comic book Batman - he's got the jaw, and at 6'2.5" with a giant skull and frame, he's got the mass.
- Action scenes with him in them look realistic in the sense that he's fucking enormous and you could see him possibly throwing people around, though again, more like the original Batman they treat this with an element of fantasy rather than trying to make it overly realistic like the Bale flicks, which I like.
- Batman voice sounds pretty good.

I have no idea why people rag on Ben Affleck as Batman. He LOOKS the most like Batman out of all the guys who have played the role. And he may not be the best actor in the world, but this isn't Oscar bait screenwriting. 90% of playing a superhero is looking like the character, which he does better than anyone else who's worn the suit.

why no asian or curry super heroes

The best superhero is the one that looks the best to a foid without the mask.

r u high? the best batman is christian bale

This is what I think of any time anyone talks about how great Christian Bale was:

The Real Christian Bale as Batman

Parody of Christian Bale as Batman

I can't really tell the difference.

Christian Bale was overly dramatic, overly serious, overly raspy, underweight, and just came off like a jackass running around in body armor who would have died on his first outing. The movies were too reality based and I didn't think he played the role very well.

I saw that movie, it was bullshit, I liked ra one tho

hahahaha I didn't know anyone watches any of this shit? You curry too? I wish I spoke curry. I'm curry but I'm so westernized I only speak english so I can't even currymax.

hahahaha I didn't know anyone watches any of this shit? You curry too? I wish I spoke curry. I'm curry but I'm so westernized I only speak english so I can't even currymax.
Yes I am a currycel, I like in west too but I do speak curry tho

Yes I am a currycel, I like in west too but I do speak curry tho

This website is currymaxing through the roof. Soon we will be 50% of the website's population. If any of the curries from the motherland could speak english we'd be 99% of the site population lol.

You ever been back to the motherland? If so, what did you think?

I often fantasize about what my life would have been like if I was born there instead of here.

This website is currymaxing through the roof. Soon we will be 50% of the website's population. If any of the curries from the motherland could speak english we'd be 99% of the site population lol.

You ever been back to the motherland? If so, what did you think?

I often fantasize about what my life would have been like if I was born there instead of here.
I was actually born in curryland, spent my childhood and boyhood there, at 16 I came to Canada to settle here permanently, it's been 8 yrs now and I often go to motherland to visit some relatives(those who have Stacy daughters) in hope for arrange marriage and stuff, curryland is only good for arrange marriages there is literally nothing in curryland which is good, so I won't get my hopes high about it. Btw if u were born in curryland u could have been worse off like me

Christopher Reeve is without question the ultimate Superman. That being said, I think Henry Cavill is the buffest, most powerful looking Superman. He's done a good job. Affleck is a great batman.

Ben Affleck is by far the most Chadded Batman:
I like Ben Affleck for the role because he has the mass and height for it. None of the other Batman actors have ever been BIG before or looked intimidating.
HeightsWest

Adam West was apparently a perfect match for Batman's canon height (6'2") but that's easy to overlook in terms of intimidation because of how goofy the 60s series was

Affleck deserved a standalone Batman film to prove himself tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back