Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Christmas season reminds me of my loneliness and no gf

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Certain things trigger my sadness this type of year. Like that Baby it’s Cold Outside Christmas song, it reminds me that I will never have a girl to flirt with like that. And no you soy cucks that song is cute, not “rapey”.

Also this certain theater in my town shows old Christmas movies, so I’m reminded that I can’t go with a qt gf to watch Wonderful Life on the big screen. I need not mention the malls with all the happy couples, that is always suifuel just more during the holidays. Oh yeah also it’s embarrassing going to the company Christmas party year after year ALONE.

can’t got to the cool resort town an hour away cuz no gf, can’t go skiing. Fuck my life REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s utterly and 100% over.

Christmas is like cancer for us

I christmas cope by watching christmas cartoon classics I watched as a kid.

Because of the hoax virus Christmas is cancelled this year.
Hopefully there's a bit 'a Lifefuel for ya

Certain things trigger my sadness this type of year. Like that Baby it’s Cold Outside Christmas song, it reminds me that I will never have a girl to flirt with like that. And no you soy cucks that song is cute, not “rapey”.

Also this certain theater in my town shows old Christmas movies, so I’m reminded that I can’t go with a qt gf to watch Wonderful Life on the big screen. I need not mention the malls with all the happy couples, that is always suifuel just more during the holidays. Oh yeah also it’s embarrassing going to the company Christmas party year after year ALONE.

can’t got to the cool resort town an hour away cuz no gf, can’t go skiing. Fuck my life REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just try to numb my mind, like I do every year with Christmas carol radio, yule log crackling fire videos playing and just closing my eyes for at least 20-30 minutes on end, pretending that I'm in a sane world once I can't see anything. It's all cope but that brief intermission from clown world keeps me at least remotely sane.

The only things i truly hate about Christmas are the songs and movies. I find them cringe.

I wish Christmas would be outlawed again in the states like the pilgrims/anglican/puritan colonists did in New England.
And the punishment for observing it would be public humiliation in lock & stock (pillory) town square like before.

Last edited:
Christmas doesn't trigger me all that much. It's the New Year's Eve that really reminds me about wasted youth and no gf.
Also
The only things i truly hate about Christmas are the songs and movies. I find them cringe.

5dfsc597mr061

Christmas markets are the worst, full of couples holding hands and enjoying the festive music and food! It's hard knowing I'll never experience that, instead I'm bound to a life of hate and loneliness
It’s utterly and 100% over.

I hate it too, usually sleep the whole day to evade, it never began for christmassleepingcels :feelskek:

This isn't a nice time for ethnics.

Fucking hate Christmas

Because of the hoax virus Christmas is cancelled this year.
Hopefully there's a bit 'a Lifefuel for ya

I'm hoping one day the universe recognizes how lonely i am and decides to turn my pillow into a real girl