Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Christmas is almost over

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
It's almost over and not even one rostie offered to suck my dick as a gift, yet they're using my tax money to buy tyrone's kids new air jordans and playstations.

forums and games ngl

Didnt feel its christmas or smth

The Christmases get more shittier each yr

Soon I have to wageslave again :kys:

Sad shit buddyboyo

Christmas has really flew by this year.

Soon I have to go to school again
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Soon I have to go to school again View attachment 181854
I hate even thinking about school. My only way of studying is cramming on the last day because I'm usually too depressed and lazy to think about doing school work any other time. Good thing I was able to find old exams online from previous years that helped me do well on finals, or I would've never graduated.

I didnt ascend but it could have been worse

I will try my absolute hardest to contribute the least possible amount of tax money to this god forsaken shithole country as I possibly can. I've taken barely anything from this system, and my parents have contributed 100x whatever they have taken. Already I thought I would be contributing for services like the police and military aswell as some poor peoples needs. But no; the disgusting fat slobs who ruined their own health have to be covered by me, the filthy rats that abuse the welfare system have to be covered by me, sluts who fuck around and need abortions have to be covered by me and the dirty politicians who strip money away from the system to fund their own holidays to fucking mexico. No, I refuse to pay for these wastes of oxygen. The god awful leftists and even in my country the 'conservatives' want me to pay for the poor, which I'm happy to do. But for the aforementioned wastes of oxygen? No, I think I'll pass.

I will try my absolute hardest to contribute the least possible amount of tax money to this god forsaken shithole country as I possibly can. I've taken barely anything from this system, and my parents have contributed 100x whatever they have taken. Already I thought I would be contributing for services like the police and military aswell as some poor peoples needs. But no; the disgusting fat slobs who ruined their own health have to be covered by me, the filthy rats that abuse the welfare system have to be covered by me, sluts who fuck around and need abortions have to be covered by me and the dirty politicians who strip money away from the system to fund their own holidays to fucking mexico. No, I refuse to pay for these wastes of oxygen. The god awful leftists and even in my country the 'conservatives' want me to pay for the poor, which I'm happy to do. But for the aforementioned wastes of oxygen? No, I think I'll pass.
I don't mind giving to poor people on my terms, not by force, and especially not by force from a bunch of cucks and whores in power who will mostly use my money to benefit themselves.

We already paid for military and police a hundred times over. Now we're just covering their national debts and services for used whores. Cucked western cops are the last people I want to receive my money btw. Their jobs and laws they enforce rarely protect low status men, they protect chads and foids and their pets before they'd protect us. A cop will always be there to give a sub6 a ticket for a minor, non-violent traffic violation, but they will never protect us. I walked by a bunch of faggot cops while I was being followed and threatened by roided drunk Italians and they just sat and watched. I bet if I tried to defend myself they'd arrest me and all come up with a fake story against me.

Cops use our taxes to enforce all the cucked laws that give holes advantages at every turn. They also pay those faggot cops to find men like us for not paying taxes and not showing up to court. I rather every town pay for their own private protection squads, than depend on those crooked moneydrain whiteknighting cuck cops.

Last edited:
tfw no wrapped up foid under the tree

Are u conscriptcel?

I got given jawline surgery

Well OP, at least you'll have a foid to kiss at New years night right?

B7B2E701 24B8 452C 92D6 E7EA374E0D76

You'll begin the decade with a foid that yearns for you, making out at midnight far-right?

I'll probably be posting on Incels.co I'd rather be posting on here tbh

I will ascend in 2020

The Christmases get more shittier each yr
my christmases havent reached a state of advanced rot yet, i am lucky with my copes and gift myself

I'll will go to night club and show them my postmaxxing skills
I wonder what would be the reaction if your pick up line was to show a foid your .co account.

I wonder what would be the reaction if your pick up line was to show a foid your .co account.
they wouldnt understand tbh they would put you off as an autist below a 8/10

What if it was a blue-haired feminist foid who knew what it was?
Guess she would not be uptight about it tbh, the big caveat being that she will hold it against you once a chadder man shows himself

I'm a blue haired feminist
I don't know what will lower a man's smv more, having blue hair or being a male feminist.
Guess she would not be uptight about it tbh, the big caveat being that she will hold it against you once a chadder man shows himself
Wouldn't she try to prove the blackpill wrong by not going after chads?

after chritmas is now pissmas