Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Christmas Eve Dinner

Lado

Lado

It was over before it even started
★★
I was just at Christmas Eve dinner with a bunch of family members. My step brother was there with his new girlfriend and for some reason they were asking everyone about first dates and how they met their significant others and going to prom and shit like that. I don't remember how this even came up but guess who was the only one that nobody even bothered trying to include in that discussion.

Funny this was this was the first time I ever met this new step brother GF and she was the one asking everyone since I think this is the first time she has really met everyone and just completely skips over me JFL.

family's me tbh, i LDAR'd as usual

I'm glad I only have my mom as family

as we speak I’m eating a sandwich

family's me tbh, i LDAR'd as usual
Usually it's just me but my dad wanted me to come over for dinner so I said fuck it and did. Ended up getting relationship mogged into the shadow realm

Usually it's just me but my dad wanted me to come over for dinner so I said fuck it and did. Ended up getting relationship mogged into the shadow realm
thats what the future holds for me if I ever go to see my dad on the other side of the country, younger step brothers and sisters have grown and will probably mog me to oblivion jfl.
Where I am with my mom we have a very small family where i'm the only kid over 7 so yeah, not much real mogging to be done here.

I was just at Christmas Eve dinner with a bunch of family members. My step brother was there with his new girlfriend and for some reason they were asking everyone about first dates and how they met their significant others and going to prom and shit like that. I don't remember how this even came up but guess who was the only one that nobody even bothered trying to include in that discussion.

Funny this was this was the first time I ever met this new step brother GF and she was the one asking everyone since I think this is the first time she has really met everyone and just completely skips over me JFL.
Why didnt she ask you?

Why didnt she ask you?
One look was all it took to sense I wasn't getting laid lmfao
Why didnt she ask you?
Either that or she must have had a pretty good personality detector that knew I was going to post here about the experience an hour later. One of the new crystal ball models
thats what the future holds for me if I ever go to see my dad on the other side of the country, younger step brothers and sisters have grown and will probably mog me to oblivion jfl.
Where I am with my mom we have a very small family where i'm the only kid over 7 so yeah, not much real mogging to be done here.
Both of my parents live about a mile away from each other off the same street and I only live like maybe 4 miles away from them. I should have really fucked off when I had the chance when it would have been a lot easier.

Last edited:
My christmas meal rn:

Either that or she must have had a pretty good personality detector that knew I was going to post here about the experience an hour later. One of the new crystal ball models
Must be this. Maybe try taking more showers rather than posting here? Foids are very sensitive to what you post online.

She sensed your misoginy

Her personality detector sensed your misogyny from just one encounter and knew you weren’t worthy of a partner inkwell

If she did ask it would have been more embarrassing

brutal guess your step brother already told her youve never had a gf.

If she did ask it would have been more embarrassing
Yeah that's true but at least if asked at least someone would think you have a chance at getting a girlfriend so there's that small ego booster I guess you could call it. Where if someone doesn't ask when they're basically going around asking everyone they just know you're too ugly to get a girlfriend so they don't even bother asking.

I mean my parents doing bother asking anymore because they've asked so many times they're just basically sparing the embarrassment. This was the first time meeting her so I not even bothering is a bigger blow to me ever thinking I'll ever get a gf