Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Christine" is an incel movie from the 80's

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★

SPOILERS: I never realized it before but Christine is basically a movie about an incel, who gets bullied at school, has a crush on Stacey, has a Chad friend, and attempts to ascend by buying a classic car and fixing it up so he can get with Stacey. He manages to go on a date with her, but she realizes she doesn't really care about this nerdy guy just because he has a nice car. She miraculously ends up with Chad. The bullies end up trashing his car, and so begins the incel's revenge on everyone.

It's always the incel who get picked on :cryfeels:

i hope this movie has an AMazing ending

Sounds like a ghost car movie.

Good one. You'd also catch other gems from that period.
Keep that movie away from that german gentleman.

Never saw that movie

There was another film of the same name but it was a true story of some foid news anchor committing suicide on live tv, her name was christine chubbuck

The nerd doesn't get revenge the car comes to life and starts killing the bullies.

@LastGerman thoughts?

Mass inceldom wasn't really a thing until 2008

That is acceptable as a white man, imagine being a sandnigger like me and not being able to grow one properly.

That is indeed fucking brutal. It has to stop man.

Stephen King often writes about Incels and failed normies. Absolutely love him.

I'm reading the book aswell good read.

Sounds realy interesting movie

I don't know who you're referring to but he doesn't exactly go ER, he tries though. It's not clear if he's actually in the car or not in some scenes.

AM is Alek Minassian ran over people in his van

In the book, it's not the incel who kills anyone but is the ghost of the previous owner of the car who possesses him.

The movie doesn't make that all that clear. The book also has a scene where the incel breaks in tears in front of the Chad. Funny how today however i could imagine Stephen King attacking incels just because he is a leftist and that's what leftists are supposed to do, even though he was sympathetic to their plight is some of his earlier works.

Watched it and the incel basically becomes the villain and Chad and Stacy the "good guys". @CrackingYs
But if he wasn't in the car then he didn't actually kill anybody, and was (almost/attempted) murdered by his Chad friend who ends up with Stacey, and neither serve any jail time for trying to kill him.

Last edited: