Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christians on the Internet evangelising

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★★
Why is it everytime, i see a debate about THEOLOGY between a muslim and a Christian and the Christian cant answer, he resorts to one of the following:
1- pedo prophet
2- Satan worship
Which all has been disproved a million times.
And everytime i see Christians trying to convert muslims they start by insulting the prophet. Like how is that supposed to make me a Christian, when the idea of god being three in one is literal paganism

Both never got disproved

I encountered a Christian on the internet who tried to convince me that God isn't racist

In your opinion, but if you look for islamic commentary there is.
Islamic commentary uses the idea that muh "girls can have sex with a adult when they start to menstruate!" Which is not true at all

The first one was never disproved but I'vve neevr heard abt the second one

both are correct

Islamic commentary uses the idea that muh "girls can have sex with a adult when they start to menstruate!" Which is not true at all
It is true look at the age of consent before the industrial revolution was everyone back then a pedo

The first one was never disproved but I'vve neevr heard abt the second one
First the age is up for interpretation since birthdays and ages are not accurate second she was considered mature and no early christian or jew or disbeliever questioned it until the first waves of westernisation as if mary didnt get married at 12

First the age is up for interpretation since birthdays and ages are not accurate second she was considered mature and no early christian or jew or disbeliever questioned it until the first waves of westernisation as if mary didnt get married at 12
Yeah she was around 12-14 when she got married, but we don't know josephs age. But aisha was 9 which is worse than 12. Both bad tho

Yeah she was around 12-14 when she got married, but we don't know josephs age. But aisha was 9 which is worse than 12. Both bad tho
Whats the difference if both were considered mature in their society at that time and were physically mature?

Would god impregnate an immature "minor"

Whats the difference if both were considered mature in their society at that time and were physically mature?
3 years is quite the difference

How exactly, what happens during those three years if both reached puberty and were physically mature
The brain developed a lot between 9 and 12

The brain developed a lot between 9 and 12
The brain continues to develop till 25, does that make everyone thst sleeps with someone with an underdeveloped brain a pedo

The brain continues to develop till 25, does that make everyone thst sleeps with someone with an underdeveloped brain a pedo
Most of the brain is already developed before 25. When you're 9 years old 60-70% of your brain is developed, and when you're 12 years old 70-80% of your brain is developed. Not much of a difference but yeah

Most of the brain is already developed before 25. When you're 9 years old 60-70% of your brain is developed, and when you're 12 years old 70-80% of your brain is developed. Not much of a difference but yeah
If she is physically mature and by the standards of the society she is mature and her parents agree, then its fine. Fuck the age of consent cuz it also hints to having sex out of marriage and allowing women to be whores without permission and try to fuck as many chads and follow their whore nature

If she is physically mature and by the standards of the society she is mature and her parents agree, then its fine. Fuck the age of consent cuz it also hints to having sex out of marriage and allowing women to be whores without permission and try to fuck as many chads and follow their whore nature
Back then it was different. The age of mortality was much lower. So I guess we should see it as a ratio of age of consent / average age of death. I personally don't care about the age of consent tbh, as in I don't care if it's lowered or raised, I would still be celibate