Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Christiano Ronaldo is blackpilled as fuck about height ( 187 cm )

S

SyrianEtnic

Banned
-
7AWQKqwgTufJ0p_KJO0SHwQFPcHcxAUTCTiBddgJ_h0.jpg

Just walk on your toes theory

Cristiano Ronaldo is the most based soccer ayer! He's anti-Israel. Unlike that Messi cuck.

tfw 187cm isnt enough in 2k19

Cristiano Ronaldo is the most based soccer ayer! He's anti-Israel. Unlike that Messi cuck.
Huh?
Israel’s Magen David Adom emergency first responder organization and Abbott Israel have joined forces with soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo for a new campaign encouraging Israelis to donate blood.

Star Real Madrid player Cristiano Ronaldo, a regular blood donor, is featured in the “BeThe1” campaign, part of a nationwide blood drive that will take place at dozens of blood donation sites across Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/241482

Proof? How is he anti Israel?

Not per se anti-Israel, after doing some research. But he did gave away his Golden Boot Award to the Real Madrid foundation, which later put it up for auction to raise money for building schools in Palestine. So he does support the Palestinian cause to some degree.
Huh?
Israel’s Magen David Adom emergency first responder organization and Abbott Israel have joined forces with soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo for a new campaign encouraging Israelis to donate blood.

Star Real Madrid player Cristiano Ronaldo, a regular blood donor, is featured in the “BeThe1” campaign, part of a nationwide blood drive that will take place at dozens of blood donation sites across Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/241482

I was a little bit misinformed but it shows that he cares about common citizens, he's also given help to Palestinians.

take the TSUUUUUUpill

dun matter, he had what we'll never have in a 1000 lifetimes

Ronaldo is one of my childhood heroes. Loved watching him play back in the United days and wanted to be just like him.

Also, he gave us these classic gifs. :feelskek:
84EEBDDA C424 44D1 AD1E A0927AA800A5
9A6C55E7 6093 4B48 8A64 922D58B53B0F

Last edited:
still soccermogged by truecels like modric and the ascended messi :feelshaha:

kek it is over even for christianoronaldocels