Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Christianization of India

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Hindus are fighting mostly against muslims and the church has been using this to their advantage converting Hindus into Christianity.They give them a bag of rice to become christians jfl meanwhile curries don't see whats happening under their noses

dk about this, but india is very hard to ascend i tried chadfishing there on yubo/tinder but just got few matches!

@Justice thoughts? @Am85006

Hinduism is a cooler religion because their afterlife is reincarnation

Christianity is cuck religion and will turn India into nation of cucks and then the muslims will use that advantage to take it over. Hinduism at least fights for itself. Christianity is all about being a submissive bitch.

Lol at curries coping with invader religion:feelskek::feelskek:
Hinduism> Christianity

At least Hinduism is based and punished foids but that Christcoping religion jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Curry Christians are dumb as fuck, they go all in embracing creationism and other christfag shit. I really hate curry christians

I would rather want India to be islamic than christcuck tbh:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

But if they don't practice christianity what difference does it make? They just got some free rice :feelshaha:

But if they don't practice christianity what difference does it make? They just got some free rice :feelshaha:
many of em will legit convert. I have seen it. They also are more Christian after conversion than normal Christians. they going full way retarded with the creationism, the prayer before eating etc.

Hinduism is a cooler religion because their afterlife is reincarnation
Reminder that if reincarnation is real you'd probably be reborn as a curry, chink Or in some sub Saharan shithole