Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Christianity teaches the principle of helping the "undeserved", aka "charity".

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
what you think? do you think the undeserved should be helped?

if a nigger or a cumskin normie is hanging on a cliff, will you save that nigger/white nigger?

i think i will not. if the nigger saw me and begged me i might tell him i'd come back with help, but i wouldnt help

the niggers/normies deserve what's coming to them

they deserve HELL, not just in afterlife, but in CURRENT LIFE too.

They deserve nothing from us for the way they treat us as a whole.

yes because i'm beta and too nice sometimes:fuk:

There’s no relationship or sexual charity, so there being a financial charity would by hypocritical.

Last edited:

if a nigger or a cumskin normie is hanging on a cliff, will you save that nigger/white nigger?

i think i will not. if the nigger saw me and begged me i might tell him i'd come back with help, but i wouldnt help

the niggers/normies deserve what's coming to them

then you are just as evil and bad as those npc normies who lack empathy for us.

Normies despise us, if I was hanging off a cliff and a normie walked by he would spit on me and kick me off, why would I ever help them

You’re not in a position to love or help others if you’re a subhuman

dont u see the fucking irony?

jesus died for human's sins. HE DIED FOR THE SINS.

and you think a fucking incel doing good would not be punished?
What? HE died as a final sacrifice for mankind.

do you think the undeserved should be helped?
Yes.

Thanks to (((modern indoctrination))) people have taken "helping the undeserving" as to mean "helping the ones deserving punishment", that is: helping Barrabas --- that is not the Christian way. Christians are not supposed to go out of their way to help their enemies destroy them.

Someone, to be helped, must not be a threat to you or your community.

That is: a Christian is not supposed to help the mongols set fire on his own village just because the mongols are "undeserving" of help. The fact that the marauding mongol horde is in fact deserving of a good knightly beating takes precedence over they being undeserving of help.

A christian is supposed to love his neighbor, not to help people on the other side of the world who also hate him, and are actively scheming to destroy him, which is what american protestant churches do with 99% of donatives --- they finance, feed, clothe and arm Christ-hating enemies of christendom. This is a (((modern invention))) concocted by you know (((who))).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp4CP2BhfcQ

Last edited:
realizing that as I get older it's enough work for me to try and not hurt others as much as I do ... and when I think I am helping, maybe I'm not ... new goal for self and others: do no harm (or less)

Re: what is the meaning of life?
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190247409Wednesday, June 01, 2016 3:12 PM CDT
It all depends on the perspective on which you seek to approach the question. From a purely abstract perspective, an overall "meaning" does not exist; individuals merely construct their own principles of "morality" because it directly benefits them in some manner. From a biological perspective, the actual purpose is nothing more than constant replication(Via reproduction) to ensure persistence/dominance of a given species. "Religion" is merely a fabrication to allow vulnerable civilians to be manipulated by the dominant elite. Ignore such claims of "divine" guidance. When the aforementioned perspectives intersect, the result is civilization, which utilizes the correlation of abstract principles and concrete knowledge to ensure that a given ethnic group is abundant.

Not Christian but all white are fakecels and only people with melanin can be incels. I'm sorry but the data doesn't lie. You're volcel because even a 2/10 white boy can get an ethnic girl.

Yes.

Yes.

We all deserve hell, but we don't have to go there and pay for our sins ourselves since Jesus already payed it all and you just have to accept His payment for your sake through faith (trust in Him).

I almost cut myself on the edge.