Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Christianity should be outlawed.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
as well as every other abrahamic religions.

All "Jesus Christ" did was die for the sins of the Jews, tell them they should follow THE LAW more strictly(in old testament/torah god encourages jews to kill enemies of the god aka gentiles because apparently the 10 commandments dont apply to them, sacrifice their children for not respecting their parents) and push the ultimate beta slave mentality on gentiles so they are easier to control.

everyone here should read the jewish talmud and torah to get an idea what the jews believe...

Spread Purre Land Buddhism. Genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership

Fuck religion honestly.
God is such a bastard, allowed our birth to happen.

Most femoids are atheist though because they think religion is hateful toward them and their slutty nature

Good thing Im atheist

We need to replace Abrahamism in the west with the Dharmic religions since they actually acknowledge that life is suffering.

Any patriarchal religion (Abrahamic or not) it's better than Atheism tbh. Because religion has a sort of moral values that rules the behaviour of the people, while Atheism brought hedonism and degeneracy in general.

as well as every other abrahamic religions.

All "Jesus Christ" did was die for the sins of the Jews, tell them they should follow THE LAW more strictly(in old testament/torah god encourages jews to kill enemies of the god aka gentiles because apparently the 10 commandments dont apply to them, sacrifice their children for not respecting their parents) and push the ultimate beta slave mentality on gentiles so they are easier to control.
It's been tried before....

Any patriarchal religion (Abrahamic or not) it's better than Atheism tbh. Because religion has a sort of moral values that rules the behaviour of the people, while Atheism brought hedonism and degeneracy in general.
True but I wouldn't call Christianity a truly patriarchal religion in the same way that Islam is. The bible claims that everyone is equal and deserves the same rights after all. Yes, it's true that the church was dominated and ruled over by men but that's because they themselves realised that that was the best course for the religion and not because it was part of the doctrine per se.

Turn the other cheek constantly gets misinterpreted by weak willed Christians who don't really know what they are talking about. Turning the cheek is basically a justice system which allows a society to function via the forgiving of small / minor transgressions, so that they don't escalate into more and more serious blood feuds, which is what happens in middle eastern countries and in part contributes to them being so unstable.

E.g. if someone offends you verbally, you turn the other cheek instead of offending them back. If you don't, you offend them, they steal one of your chickens. You kill their dog. They burn your crops. You take an axe to one of their family members. Both families are now in a blood feud that will last generations.

Christ didn't mean just let people get away with shit, and he himself threw the money lenders out of the temple because their ways were unacceptable.

True but I wouldn't call Christianity a truly patriarchal religion in the same way that Islam is. The bible claims that everyone is equal and deserves the same rights after all. Yes, it's true that the church was dominated and ruled over by men but that's because they themselves realised that that was the best course for the religion and not because it was part of the doctrine per se.
Well, Catholicism has the influence of the roman paganism and this religion unified Europe for many centuries and spread the western culture among the world, especilly in the Americas, that why I prefer Catholicism over Protestantism, that actually it's very cucked tbh.

The question. What should one replace it with?

The Jews were in some ways the original Nazis they simply weren’t as effective. All Abrahamic based texts are like a theistic version of Mein Kampf
Fuck religion

We need to replace Abrahamism in the west with the Dharmic religions since they actually acknowledge that life is suffering.
Predicted by based Schopenhauer

Fuck religion honestly.
God is such a bastard, allowed our birth to happen.

It's all a coping method I suppose until the rope.

It's all a coping method I suppose until the rope.
Maybe.
But I can't understand how you can cope with something like that. I mean, religion implies to respect something that makes you suffer the hell (not a pun).

No

The fact that there are still jews means they rejected Christ

VnQ2CNW.gif

True biblical Christianity is what stands against the total degeneracy of the west... The west rejected God... Why its in its horrible state today.

Godlessness leads to total ruin. Look at commie regimes...

I think the west should just accept Christianity and become patriarchal again.

All religion is cope