Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christianity is such a bizarre thing for European or whites

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Why do Primarily white people worship some Jew sheep hearder from 2,000 years ago?
It would make more sense if middle eastern people believed in the bullshit. But they don’t.
I have never gave a shit about the Bible and so primarily I thought support for Israel was retarted for a while.
I have seen on religious channels them say you can buy your own sheep horn in the mail and go over to see Jerusalem.

i only believe a God once he killed a female

The third reich tried to replace the aging christian religion with a germanic/nordic mythology: a new ideology based on the nations collective blood and spirit over the focal consciousness with Adolf Hitler as their Messiah or Fuhrer.
Url

Why do Primarily white people worship some Jew sheep hearder from 2,000 years ago?
It would make more sense if middle eastern people believed in the bullshit. But they don’t.
I have never gave a shit about the Bible and so primarily I thought support for Israel was retarted for a while.
I have seen on religious channels them say you can buy your own sheep horn in the mail and go over to see Jerusalem.
because roman empire and successor empire, eastern roman empire, lasted 2000 years together and a large part of that, over 1000 years, both were christian. Eastern roman empire only croaked in 1453. Had huge influence on modernity.

Christianity is a Jewish heresy.
Whites are cucks who worship the Jews.

Well, if it makes you feel better, Christianity is pretty much dead in the West. Only older people go to Church where i live.

Idk. Roman colonialism or some shit.

The UK is mostly atheist. Just culturally Christian.

because roman empire and successor empire, eastern roman empire, lasted 2000 years together and a large part of that, over 1000 years, both were christian. Eastern roman empire only croaked in 1453. Had huge influence on modernity.
:bigbrain: