Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christianity is so cucked and ridiculous

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's so funny how Christians try to convert others to their religion, they accept anyone. According to Christians, you have only to accept Jesus in your heart to be a Christian lol. Jews don't act like that; they don't accept strangers to their community. Christianity is the religion of mutts. I hope it dies off soon.

Religion has to be one of the most absurd, deluded copes out there.

JFL at deriving your morals and ethics from an ancient book of fairy tales in 2019.

Religion has to be one of the most absurd, deluded copes out there.
JFL at deriving your morals and ethics from an ancient book of fairy tales in 2019.
Yes.
The only purpose it served was keeping femoids in check.
That was the upside of it.

Just popped in to say Hail Satan

Because those people are not Christians. Christianity has been subverted to be a virtue signalling cuck club as of 2019.

Christian hatred is absurd. Yet it still continues and true Christians are still kicked down.

And being anti religion is being anti incel pretty much.

I'm not anti-religion. I just don't see the benefits of being a Christian. I used to go to a Christian church. The place was full of single moms and bluepilled beta cucks

I'm not anti-religion. I just don't see the benefits of being a Christian. I used to go to a Christian church. The place was full of single moms and bluepilled beta cucks
True Christians are a minority, Christianity is only a "major religion" on paper. Most just claim that label while doing anal and giving blow jobs before marriage, being total soyboy cucks and doing it to virtue signal.

In reality Christians are a minority. And thats how majority of churches are, thankfully some are still alright in the Balkans and EE but they too are adapting to Jewish anti Christian propaganda and soon will preach that having gay sex is ok.

JFL at people criticizing Christianity by pointing out modern self-declared Christians who know nothing about the Christian teachings.

JFL at people criticizing Christianity by pointing out modern self-declared Christians who know nothing about the Christian teachings.
While I generally think they're a bit nuts, check out the Westboro Baptist Church teachings. That's real Christianity.

Yes.
The only purpose it served was keeping femoids in check.
That was the upside of it.
No, that was thanks to old school societal structures that just so happened to sometimes have faith based laws. It's the times we live in man, plain and simple... even many Islamic countries are being slowly corroded by modern feminism and other trends for example. I blame big tech mostly.
While I generally think they're a bit nuts, check out the Westboro Baptist Church teachings. That's real Christianity.
Oh, fuck that. Don't say things just to be a contrarian. They would kick your ugly ass out of their church so fast... I guarantee you they're also anti anime, anti balckpill, anti a lot of stuff incels and many others tend to like... don't coon for them. They hate you too.

Last edited:
but muh crusaders muh Virgin Mary the Holy Whore muh Joseph Cucked by God
Mind to ellab ?

No, that was thanks to old school societal structures that just so happened to sometimes have faith based laws. It's the times we live in man, plain and simple... even many Islamic countries are being slowly corroded by modern feminism and other trends for example. I blame big tech mostly.

Oh, fuck that. Don't say things just to be a contrarian. They would kick your ugly ass out of their church so fast... I guarantee you they're also anti anime, anti balckpill, anti a lot of stuff incels and many others tend to like... don't coon for them. They hate you too.
If you have a verbal iq above eighty-five you'll be able to intuitively reason that I never said I supported the Church. They're most definitely not "anti-blackpill" from what I've seen, however. If you know how to do any of your own research their whole political message is that the west is fucked because of all this degeneracy and self-indulgence. E.g., Lookism. Anime is retarded and I hate it too. Anime is literally disgusting and degenerate in itself. I don't need to be a religious fanatic to figure this out.

Why go to church when foids are pastors and Catholics whorship a whore ?

If you have a verbal iq above eighty-five you'll be able to intuitively reason that I never said I supported the Church. They're most definitely not "anti-blackpill" from what I've seen, however. If you know how to do any of your own research their whole political message is that the west is fucked because of all this degeneracy and self-indulgence. E.g., Lookism. Anime is retarded and I hate it too. Anime is literally disgusting and degenerate in itself. I don't need to be a religious fanatic to figure this out.
Yeah you can make that point just fine without propping up the WBC. That's what I was driving out. And by anti blackpill I meant they would never indulge in such a movement or allow their members to. They're a cult who probably sits around the fireside doing bible studies all night, you bring up lookism etc. around them, they'll probably call you a heretic or a warlock or something. I get you don't support them as in you want to join them or anything, but it's unnecessary to say anything positive about them at all.

Yeah you can make that point just fine without propping up the WBC. That's what I was driving out. And by anti blackpill I meant they would never indulge in such a movement or allow their members to. They're a cult who probably sits around the fireside doing bible studies all night, you bring up lookism etc. around them, they'll probably call you a heretic or a warlock or something. I get you don't support them as in you want to join them or anything, but it's unnecessary to say anything positive about them at all.
It's really not unnecessary, especially when we're running out of solutions. Whether or not they'd sacrifice me to some obscure cannibalistic tradition because im pointing out the obvious societal heresy is irrelevant to me. They're a group with strong ideals. I don't support them, but in this era that's admirable. I'm pretty sure they'd obviously recognize that lookism massively contributes to societal ills and denial of divine intervention in life. They are certainly not grounded in logic but they aren't wrong either. Deadly times demand strong solutions. And no, just like any Christian organization they're surprisingly open to criticism and allowing new members to join, especially if they've faced some kind of hardship. They'd gladly accept incels as a demographic because its smart. Remember the people obsessed with look ideality are the heretics, not the people that recognize it. Do I support or even endorse it? No. Is it something I would blame you for joining? Absolutely not.

It's really not unnecessary, especially when we're running out of solutions. Whether or not they'd sacrifice me to some obscure cannibalistic tradition because im pointing out the obvious societal heresy is irrelevant to me. They're a group with strong ideals. I don't support them, but in this era that's admirable. I'm pretty sure they'd obviously recognize that lookism massively contributes to societal ills and denial of divine intervention in life. They are certainly not grounded in logic but they aren't wrong either. Deadly times demand strong solutions. And no, just like any Christian organization they're surprisingly open to criticism and allowing new members to join, especially if they've faced some kind of hardship. They'd gladly accept incels as a demographic because its smart. Remember the people obsessed with look ideality are the heretics, not the people that recognize it. Do I support or even endorse it? No. Is it something I would blame you for joining? Absolutely not.
There you go sucking their dicks again. Smh. I just hate cults is all, you should too.

The only relevant question in Christianity is whether or not it is true. If it is true then criticisms of its style and cool factor are meaningless, and if it is not true then it's a waste regardless.

You seem retarded.

There you go sucking their dicks again. Smh. I just hate cults is all, you should too.
I only suck my own dick when it comes to who I ultimately care about right now.

I only suck my own dick when it comes to who I ultimately care about right now.
That's the spirit. Righto.
The only relevant question in Christianity is whether or not it is true. If it is true then criticisms of its style and cool factor are meaningless, and if it is not true then it's a waste regardless.

You seem retarded.
It's not true.

You seem retarded.
I agree but this question comes off a little pseudo-intellectualesque. All that really matters is that whether or not it's true, it ought to simply satisfy the moral grounds of humanity.

You seem retarded.

I was a Catholic for 13 years and I'm not even entitled to an Italian passport!

Zabbaleen Christianity is the only true Christianity.

You seem retarded.
If you question somethings validity it has a greater chance of not being true. The truth isn't the end all be all when it comes to maintaining a greater goal. Virtuous establishment is of far more importance in the long run than getting a gf.

Yeah, you're still in poor judgement if you massively downgrade the importance of theocracy.
I've been massively downgrading the importance of theocracy almost my whole life. It's retarded, highly unnatural slavery.

I've been massively downgrading the importance of theocracy almost my whole life. It's retarded, highly unnatural slavery.
Lookists would agree. "muh this absurd system is stopping me from fucking whoever I want."
So many people on here actively fight against themselves. It's sad and hilarious.

If you question somethings validity it has a greater chance of not being true. The truth isn't the end all be all when it comes to maintaining a greater goal. Virtuous establishment is of far more importance in the long run than getting a gf.
Within the Christian frame, what is good is established by communication from God, not reference to the material world. So whether or not Christianity seems to map well to what humans like and dislike in the material world is not a problem for Christianity.
I agree but this question comes off a little pseudo-intellectualesque. All that really matters is that whether or not it's true, it ought to simply satisfy the moral grounds of humanity.
What do you mean by your second sentence?

Within the Christian frame, what is good is established by communication from God, not reference to the material world. So whether or not Christianity seems to map well to what humans like and dislike in the material world is not a problem for Christianity.

What do you mean by your second sentence?
The second sentence is clear. If it's true it's true if it's false it's false but none of that matters. If it satisfies the moral framework nature is based upon then it's useful. Your first statement is more theocratic rather than secular. A secular view of Christianity depends on someone's dependence on faith. Even if someone blindly follows faith to the bitter end they'll end up benefiting the material world if that envisioned world is seen as good under a state. The state can still be secular.

The second sentence is clear. If it's true it's true if it's false it's false but none of that matters. If it satisfies the moral framework nature is based upon then it's useful. Your first statement is more theocratic rather than secular. A secular view of Christianity depends on someone's dependence on faith. Even if someone blindly follows faith to the bitter end they'll end up benefiting the material world if that envisioned world is seen as good under a state. The state can still be secular.
The truth of the doctrine certainly does matter if the stakes are death and resurrection.

Nature has no moral framework.

Secular views of Christianity are trivial to Christianity.

The truth of the doctrine certainly does matter if the stakes are death and resurrection.

Nature has no moral framework.

Secular views of Christianity are trivial to Christianity.
Nature has framework that justifies our behavior. In that view, we know what is and isn't moral. What is and isn't degenerate. First point is something im not debating with and so is third.

Nature has framework that justifies our behavior. In that view, we know what is and isn't moral. What is and isn't degenerate. First point is something im not debating with and so is third.
OK please be the first guy in history to show the proof that the material world demonstrates moral value.

OK please be the first guy in history to show the proof that the material world demonstrates moral value.
It's simple.

Anything that produces a desirable outcome for the whole of humanity and its races= logically grounded in moral principle. In nature, that is.

It's simple.

Anything that produces a desirable outcome for the whole of humanity and its races= logically grounded in moral principle. In nature, that is.
The fact that humans experience a preference for a given thing is not proof that that thing is right.

You're begging the question on desirability. What is the basis of desire? What desires are justified? Humans desire lots of "degenerate" things.

Hume's guillotine is undefeated bruva.

The fact that humans experience a preference for a given thing is not proof that that thing is right.

Hume's guillotine is undefeated bruva.
That thing your refering to isn't a preference. Vaginal penetration leads to the bearing of children. That i something we're organically progammed to do. Preference interferes when people distort the feelings of gratification associated with the moral act of vaginal penetration which produces a desirable outcome. The only part that isn't logical in framework is the pleasure component. If a particular ideology distorts this purpose, then pleasure becomes useless. Pleasure is simply nature's toy.

That thing your refering to isn't a preference. Vaginal penetration leads to the bearing of children. That i something we're organically progammed to do. Preference interferes when people distort the feelings of gratification associated with the moral act of vaginal penetration which produces a desirable outcome. The only part that isn't logical in framework is the pleasure component. If a particular ideology distorts this purpose, then pleasure becomes useless. Pleasure is simply nature's toy.

Why is our programming good? Why is more humans good?

You've declared it, but you haven't proven anything.

It;s good because it benefits us and the greater nature. When I refer to good that's all I'm referring to. It isn't meant to be more complex. I'm not saying it's good because it's founded on the basis of some bizarre obscure thought process that has no basis in reality. What produces desirable outcomes is viewed in large as preferable and "good." What doesn't further the needs of the group is solemn and not needed. This is often viewed as bad. I dont like the good bad dichotomy, so i'm not going to disagree. This is an argument of semantics. There isn't anything really to prove besides the fact that whats produced for human nature progresses our instinct. Whether you view that as "good" or "bad" to me is irrelevant. All that matters is that it's done. Would I prefer a Psychopath in charge of this kind of natural selection process? Definitely i'd deploy it. Our modern conceptions of "good" and "evil" have no absolute framework. All that matters is the framework of nature. It's important to clarify i'm not a christian. I'm outlining its importance in stabilizing hypergamous instinct, though.

Woke llol at religopn. Only religion thats legit is my own all else bs.

Few are those that can actually abide by its laws and commendments. Those that can are not degenerate. Just because someone enters the Christian community doesnt mean they are actually abiding by what the bible says. Alot of pastors say what people want to hear. Thats not real. Go read the bible and see for yourself.

If only tech was being used for other things than elevation of certain groups.
Smartphones should had never been invented.

Under christianity genetically engineered girls not possible

Uncucked true christians are rare, and are ironically not found in church

Christianity is not cucked, it's very based. But the church is cucked, beyond cucked, giga cucked.
Uncucked true christians are rare, and are ironically not found in church