Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christian or Muslim?

Are you a christian or muslim?

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
I would add this on the politics/philosophy/ religion tab but they dont do polls there so I dont have much choice but to put it heres. But yeah the questions simple. To those who are religious. Wjat do you belive in and maybey a reason why in the comments. For me. A Evangilist Christian. But unlike 90 percent of Christians, I dont belive in intruding on other religions. Infact i dont exactly buy that your going to hell for believing in the wrong god as much as what you do on a morral standpoint. But at the same time therea Christians who intrude on Islam and talk shit about them. You could say theres Muslims who kill you for being christian but those are Islam extremists. Not the majority of belivers. But these 2 seem (from my perspective) the most common talked about religions. So here goes the votin.

Neither, but I voted christian

I'm technically catholic but i haven't attended mass in years.

Very weak Christian faith. Basically agnostic

Bugs Bunny No GIF

I'm technically catholic but i haven't attended mass in years.
Interestingly I was first a catholic then evangilist. I only did 2 confessions in my life. After my 2nd confession, the prest told me I should figure what is causing my anger or Ill never be able to resolve it.

OP is retarded and doesn't know that Catholic is a denomination of Christianity.

I wanna try summoning a demon one day maybe he can get me a foid

I wanna try summoning a demon one day maybe he can get me a foid
Until you relise that feminists are tied to deamon shit and not due to freedom or women controll but due to abortion and other shit. The deamon will side with the whores. Us. Were biblically speacking closer to Nephilims then deamons.