Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christian foid masturbated since she was young

i remember a thread somewhere on foids all talking how they masturbated since kindergarten

Lifefuel for EDPcels

THats why i cannot take christcels seriously the religion is dead.

Dnw stupid gook whore.

THats why i cannot take christcels seriously the religion is dead.
Most christian foids I knew at school had half naked pictures of themselves on instagram.

Most christian foids I knew at school had half naked pictures of themselves on instagram.
True all foids who claim that they are "christian" are roasties scum who engage in the most sexual behavior known to mankind. Only Islam is good at controlling their foids.

Only Islam is good at controlling their foids.
copium, maybe 100 years ago it was like that but now it's getting rarer and rarer

She is definitely trying to attract blonde chad who works in trades, no other reason.

H0O0O0O0OW is that possible?!!!!???? a babee cant d0o0o thaaaaaaaaht!!!!!! wh000 groooomed her?????????????/

JFL @ NIGGAS THINKING CHRISTIAN FOIDS ARE MUH PURE AND VIRGIN ANGELS. THEY ARE ALL TEH SAME :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: