Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Christian coping

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
"People who have good sex lives are dead inside/not actually happy/feel like they are missing something because they don't have God"
"They're all going to hell but you have a chance of eternal life in Heaven"
"God made you the way you are because you are one of His chosen ones, you are special"
"You have a spiritual advantage over Chad and Stacy who are more tempted to sin"

Religion is the definiton of cope

God can't be omniscient because why he has to test you by making you an incel? He must already know what are you going to do.

Religion is gigacope

God can't be omniscient because why he has to test you by making you an incel? He must already know what are you going to do.

God knows literally everything about my situation yet at the same time demands that I do something I cannot do, then throws me into hell to burn for all eternity the second I die. Perfectly fair and reasonable.

Job is a wealthy man living in a land called Uz with his large family and extensive flocks. He is “blameless” and “upright,” always careful to avoid doing evil (1:1). One day, Satan (“the Adversary”) appears before God in heaven. God boasts to Satan about Job’s goodness, but Satan argues that Job is only good because God has blessed him abundantly. Satan challenges God that, if given permission to punish the man, Job will turn and curse God. God allows Satan to torment Job to test this bold claim, but he forbids Satan to take Job’s life in the process.

:feelsseriously:
Biggest shittiest cope ever made by desert dwelling monotheists in the shitty levantine deserts of the BC era

Imagine unironicly thinking that missing all that is good in life wil pay off in the end but it actualy doesn't, you live just once, you dead, there is no turning back, it's just void without nothing and you never enjoyed life because you thought it was the right thing to do.
Religion is gigacope

Religion is retarded as fuck

tey are coping to strong

I have higher morals than slutty chads and whores, and so deserve cute adorable loli waifu of culture

I don't believe in any religion