Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ChristCuck Worried about MGTOW

• Thread starter SupremeGentleCel
  • Start date
Mainstream Christianity is unbearable. At least the orthodox are like Terry Davis and have relics and shit

Christian men that don't understand MGTOW or inceldom refuse to look at how horrible women are becoming and how society fucks men over tremendously, it was never like this before.

Feminism infiltrated the Church.

Thank God the comments are flaming this cuck. Many supposedly "Christian" women date atheist chads and don't even live by the Bible. Foids will be foids, their pussies are probably aching to get pumped and dumped by a Chad rather than have a good marriage with a normie Christian man.

Christian men that don't understand MGTOW or inceldom refuse to look at how horrible women are becoming and how society fucks men over tremendously, it was never like this before.
It´s always men that need to step up and ´self improve´ and follow God.
Meanwhile, women running around shaking their A$$ on TikTok and sleeping with God knows how many guys

Feminism infiltrated the Church.
Female preachers are the worst, they try to pander too much to everyone and are usually the ones introducing heresies accepting of faggots and troons. They shouldn't even be leading the church in the first place since the Bible explicitly states that women CANNOT lead it. Look at what's happened to it now! :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Meanwhile, women running around shaking their A$$ on TikTok and sleeping with God knows how many guys
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"Don't worry chud maybe God will give you a used up roastie single mom with 2 kids!" :foidSoy::foidSoy:
I can't stand hypocrisy in the church like this. We need to discipline foids and chads for fornicating.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"Don't worry chud maybe God will give you a used up roastie single mom with 2 kids!" :foidSoy::foidSoy:
I can't stand hypocrisy in the church like this. We need to discipline foids and chads for fornicating.
You know what?
I have a lot of respect from MGTOW´s.....
These guys Truly don´t give a fuck, and toss these women to the side of the road.
I respect them a lot more than these christian Red Pill grifters, trying to sell men a pipe dream and products

Female preachers are the worst, they try to pander too much to everyone and are usually the ones introducing heresies accepting of faggots and troons. They shouldn't even be leading the church in the first place since the Bible explicitly states that women CANNOT lead it. Look at what's happened to it now! :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
I don't believe in Holy Mary but we have many "Holy Mary's" at church.
Jesus never appointed a woman as the apostle so they can't say that they are traditional anyway.

These guys Truly don´t give a fuck, and toss these women to the side of the road.
I would consider myself as one of them too if not for the fact women already want nothing to do with me

Comments are based. I've noticed that Christian guys commit far more than Christian women. I've known Christian chads who refuse sex but not a single Christian roastie who stays a virgin untill marriage.

I would consider myself as one of them too if not for the fact women already want nothing to do with me
Me too, if I was a Chad I´d go MGTOW and pump & Dump these bitches.
Just imagine this:
You are a Blackpilled Chad, educated on female nature.... Godly combination.
you would live like God on Earth with the amount of knowledge you have

Me too, if I was a Chad I´d go MGTOW and pump & Dump these bitches.
Just imagine this:
You are a Blackpilled Chad, educated on female nature.... Godly combination.
you would live like God on Earth with the amount of knowledge you have
Me too, which is why I can't stand chads entertaining these whores and trying too fuck them instead. Every looksfag.org user would contribute to society if they stopped trying to impress women and ignored them instead to give them mental anguish over the fact one chad didn't wanna fuck them.

Comments are based. I've noticed that Christian guys commit far more than Christian women. I've known Christian chads who refuse sex but not a single Christian roastie who stays a virgin untill marriage.
I´m a Christian guy myself, but call Christian men like this ´ChristCucks´, cause nowadays they tolerate everything, including degeneracy.
And yes, Christian men are more dedicated towards their fairth and Jesus, in comparison to ´Christian´ women.
There is a verse in the bible that basically says, that in every mans heart is the spirit of the Lord, cause they were made in his image.
Thats the reason christian men are less degenerate, than their female counterparts

Every looksfag.org user would contribute to society if they stopped trying to impress women and ignored them instead
.org needs to be nuked IMO.
forum itself is seized by Normies, HTN and Chadlites.... it was originally meant for users of .is and other incels. Not for men, who are already considered universally attractive.

forum itself is seized by Normies, HTN and Chadlites.... it was originally meant for users of .is and other incels. Not for men, who are already considered universally attractive.
"What can I do too looksmaxx?? It's so over for me brocel I'm gonna ropemaxx!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

There are no incels or normies in there, their ""looksmaxxing"" ordeal is a fucking joke. When an inceltier user does show up they make fun of them. I hate seeing men put down other men they are as bad as foids.

Christcucks are so annoying.

Yeah it's nauseating to see this time and time again.

I hate Christcucks who fail to see the reality around them even more than I do those who actively work to ruin said reality even further.

Why do a lot of "Christian" men have that weird fag-lite accent

shit is strange

Give us a practical solution and then we can talk
Well, he gave you the solution:
Become a man of God, obey the bible and marry a Luke Warm ´Christian´ Roastie

Christcucks are so annoying.
Basically that, yes.
I see so many Tradcuck Redpillers in my news feed, it´s laughable.
They all sing the same song:

There is a crisis among men, women are perfect angelic divine beings, Gods gift to earth.
Better man up, read your bible and become a man of God so you can eventually marry a Ran through Roastie´

Why do a lot of "Christian" men have that weird fag-lite accent

shit is strange
because they're self-hating fags. when they preach about how homosexuality is a sin they often refer to it as a "temptation" which is not something any straight man would ever say about gay sex.

All religions are cope

Dumb fucker doesn't want to admit there is an actual fundamental problem with so many sexless and relationshipless men out here, he just says it's because of "feminist hate" and refuses to elaborate. It's not just feminist hate, it's fucking LOOKISM too. Cucks like him are part of the problem, he bows down to women and wants to criticize MGTOW which is mostly just a fringe movement of old divorced men.

Mainstream Christianity is unbearable. At least the orthodox are like Terry Davis and have relics and shit
"Evanglicals" and non-denominational churches have led to this shit. A slippery slope where now we have all these weird psuedo mini denominations that promote gay shit.

Basically that, yes.
I see so many Tradcuck Redpillers in my news feed, it´s laughable.
They all sing the same song:

There is a crisis among men, women are perfect angelic divine beings, Gods gift to earth.
Better man up, read your bible and become a man of God so you can eventually marry a Ran through Roastie´
They refuse to say women are the cause of ANY problem.

Very true.

Could not agree more.

There's no shortage of average men who got their mental health and finances torn by a cluster B woman. Eventually these men end up becoming jaded and then they go MGTOW.

It seems like humans have a tendency to think that other people shouldn't be bitter, as if they don't have the right to be.

Tbh anyone would get jaded if they got divorced and then they also got fucked over by divorce courts and then had their kids taken away from them or their assets taken. Of course after that they are going to view women as money hungry harpies who only use men. Aren't they allowed to have that view after going through a divorce court?

Women need fear of beatings and death to not be whores. Sharia when?

i hate christcucks

Hinduism and Buddhism's tenets don't make sense. I'd rather be atheist.
As if Cuckstianity makes any sense. Buddhism and Jainism are the only religions in the world that are compatible with the blackpill btw

Complete imbecile
Like everyone else he thinks men are separating themselves from women
Men are being turned down and ignored that's all it is

As if Cuckstianity makes any sense. Buddhism and Jainism are the only religions in the world that are compatible with the blackpill btw
Keep coping :feelskek: :feelskek: even Islam or Judaism makes more sense than those religions jfl.

Keep coping :feelskek: :feelskek: even Islam or Judaism makes more sense than those religions jfl.
Both of those religions command its followers to cut their dicks.... really Buddhism is worse than them?

They are calling it MGTOW to spin it in that way so supposedly man willingly don't go after w0men, while in reality is mstow and most man are sent their way. The only Mgtows are chads, and its logical for them to be MGTOW, they can swin in the pool and not get wet. They can f*ck and have flings with w0men, without risking the dangers of Long terms relationship and marriage.

Going MGTOW for normies that are able to attrect w0men for one reason or another (Most likely for beta buxx) is also a good idea, since w0men aren't loyal and getting married is dangerus. Hack in slavlands nobody is getting married, all people that are persuing relationships are unofficially dating.

Tr@dcucks should call w0men out insted blaming it all on us, this is why they are Tradcucks since they don't judge w0men for their shitty behavior and their priviliges. They also don't call out the j00s.

earn it chris pratt GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Everything is always

>Men need to improve to deserve and earn a woman

What has the average woman ever done to earn a man? Most of them can’t even follow the Golden Rules for wives, which is

>Don’t get fat

And

>Give your husband lots of sex

Instead, we have a bunch of fat, frigid, unmarried women waiting for men to “Step up.”

"What can I do too looksmaxx?? It's so over for me brocel I'm gonna ropemaxx!!!" :soy::soy::soy:
View attachment 1078413
There are no incels or normies in there, their ""looksmaxxing"" ordeal is a fucking joke. When an inceltier user does show up they make fun of them. I hate seeing men put down other men they are as bad as foids.
haven't you guys noticed how much worse .org has gotten over the last 5 years or so? If you look back at the posts made in, oh i don't know, like 2018 or so, it was mostly incels and stuff there. They had legit ascensions for the most part, and most guys had little to no female interactions at all

meanwhile, I decided to log onto that cesspool of idiocy today, in the year 2024, BIG mistake. Some guy was going on about how all you need to ascend is a haircut and going to the gym :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

i'm convinced that site is just a haven for normies to abuse PSL lingos and be racist. Most guys there have social lives and are not virgins. It's come so full circle that the guys we wanted to escape from have overtaken the site and just turned it into a place to bully the ugly guys on there. I pray to god they never accept sexhavers on here.

Looksmaxxing just became a new excuse for normies to obsess over male models and be annoying

model love GIF

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

I’m from a very Christian family with many Chads. Nobody waits till marriage. Everyone just lies and hides it. It’s total pretend from everyone.

My grandparents waited till marriage, but they got married at 19 years old. My dad didn’t, but my mom did. They got married at like 22ish.

The average American gets married at 30 years old (fucking 30). Nobody that can get laid is waiting till 30. The only people who wait till marriage is the highschool couple that marries right after graduation, and even then, it’s rare.

All of my cousins got married at 25+, and they were all pretend virgins (men and women). If nothing else, they were fucking during the engagement because it takes like a year to plan a wedding.

Religion = retarded

Looksmaxxing just became a new excuse for normies to obsess over male models and be annoying
I rarely scroll through .org, I Don´t have an account there and don´t Plan on having one.
Why would you create an account in the first place? To ask other High inhib autists for advice on which surgery to get?
If I want surgery, I do research myself and will seek advice from a professional who is qualified.
Another reason why I don´t have a Looksmax.org account, is because I already know the key looksmaxxing methods.
-Mewing
-facePulling
-boneSmashing (wolfs Law)
-MSE to split the maxilla and make the Midface wider
-maxillomandibular advancement surgery
-Fillers to achieve facial symmetry in your Lower Third