Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christcels, do you believe that your inceldom is the cross God gave you to carry this world?

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
“Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me" (Matthew 16:24)

I am not a Christian but I interpret that to mean everyone will suffer in some way but they must bear it (i.e., take up their cross) and continue to follow Jesus.

Christcels, do you believe that your inceldom is the cross God gave you to carry this world?

If so, do you believe you'll be rewarded at the end?

Do you think your suffering as an incel is worse than the suffering of Christ?

How do you reconcile your inceldom with your faith?

Hieronymus Bosch   Christ Carrying the Cross   WGA02556 1

Last edited:
I think my inceldom is a product of living in a very satanic society, and i'll get rewarded for being faithful in this society with Heaven

The ideal was Jesus, and supposedly he was celibate, so..., christiancels should monkmaxx and maximize this life since they cannot get pussy anyways.

le jvc ciel angel jesus pleure ange salut rip risitas repose dieu paix en el revoir adieu au 18 mort triste heaven 25 paradis

Come good incel get your houris :feelsLightsaber: