Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Christ was technically incel (or at least MGTOW)

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Jesus was a celibate, asexual man. I'm not sure how deliberate that was on his part. It seems more involuntary to me, his celibacy, because he was so focused on saving man from sin. In spite the fashion of the times to fuck and breed, the thought just never really bothered Christ. It was never an issue for him, or even for his followers at the time. No one who knew him ever thought it was weird that he wasn't into women. At the same time it's not like women wanted to smash Christ (at least the women who never saw his abs on that cross). When you think of Christ, he has more of that savior-friend vibe. He seemed too holy to smash. Doesn't that make him technically an incel? He's definitely a MGTOW.

It's just really weird how Christians worship Christ, yet seem to hate men that live like Christ, and are not slaves to passion like your local Chad. Fuck this gay earth.

Last edited:
religion is an incel invention just like fat acceptance is from women

just be incel, its all good, be a good boy and bend over or u will go to hell

fucking lol,

religion is an incel invention just like fat acceptance is from women

just be incel, its all good, be a good boy and bend over or u will go to hell

fucking lol,

That's why even though I think the idea of an asshole God is stupid, as long as it's pro-monogamy, and pro shacking up incels- I got no beef. Whatever works.