Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Christ Cock Sucker Dad Wants To Go To Church Every Saturday In Hopes I Find Friends And GF.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Now this son of a bitch wants to ruin my weekend JFL. Ok, but basically this church is like a 30 minute drive into the neighboring city of anchorage and its for African American Jews if they be of the scarce ethnic group or merely observe the religion as it seems. Now they have been thinking about moving to an area with more monkeys or trying to get me to interact with more of my kind. But heres the thing, down in anchorage those kids are fucking hoodlums. You will literally get beat up by them for wearing the wrong color shirt at school, like I'm dead fucking serious :cryfeels:. God forbid you go to a school full of wannabe bloods with a blue shirt on, and god forbid one of them thinks he's from GTA and has a gun. But at least these people will be civilized or slightly civilized. But my problem is that my weekend is going to be wasted talking to some Christ cuck liberals in some teenager room of the church for 2 hours, and they really think I will find some cute black girl JFL. They won't even have sex with me so its bullshit anyway, not that I would touch some nappy headed loud mouthed slut anyways. Like its pretty rare you're gonna find a cute girl at a church, let alone a black one because no one really gives a fuck about religion anymore because society hands these normies and chads everything, so if some ugly slut takes a liking to me I'm going to reject her and delete my account her and rot on looksfags, although I doubt one of those whores will take a liking to me and I will merely watch all of the other kids have fun and make friends while I am thrown to the side as I have been my entire subhuman life.

Like I hate my fucking dad so much, and then when it all goes wrong they are going to bug me about every fucking thing and probably punish me or some bull shit.

Your father is right about socializing you. Listen, as much as you hate the idea of going to church, it might be your only shot. Try it.

Your father is right about socializing you. Listen, as much as you hate the idea of going to church, it might be your only shot. Try it.
Try it out for maxx 3 months and go to every event, if it doesn’t work come back

Now this son of a bitch wants to ruin my weekend JFL. Ok, but basically this church is like a 30 minute drive into the neighboring city of anchorage and its for African American Jews if they be of the scarce ethnic group or merely observe the religion as it seems. Now they have been thinking about moving to an area with more monkeys or trying to get me to interact with more of my kind. But heres the thing, down in anchorage those kids are fucking hoodlums. You will literally get beat up by them for wearing the wrong color shirt at school, like I'm dead fucking serious :cryfeels:. God forbid you go to a school full of wannabe bloods with a blue shirt on, and god forbid one of them thinks he's from GTA and has a gun. But at least these people will be civilized or slightly civilized. But my problem is that my weekend is going to be wasted talking to some Christ cuck liberals in some teenager room of the church for 2 hours, and they really think I will find some cute black girl JFL. They won't even have sex with me so its bullshit anyway, not that I would touch some nappy headed loud mouthed slut anyways. Like its pretty rare you're gonna find a cute girl at a church, let alone a black one because no one really gives a fuck about religion anymore because society hands these normies and chads everything, so if some ugly slut takes a liking to me I'm going to reject her and delete my account her and rot on looksfags, although I doubt one of those whores will take a liking to me and I will merely watch all of the other kids have fun and make friends while I am thrown to the side as I have been my entire subhuman life.

Like I hate my fucking dad so much, and then when it all goes wrong they are going to bug me about every fucking thing and probably punish me or some bull shit.
If the church aint orthodox, why even bother, mang?

Say "no church for your face" next time he brings it up

Christ Cock Sucker. Funny name.

and its for African American Jews
disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

talking to some Christ cuck liberals
Christians are right wing, conservative and traditional. Liberal Christian is an oxymoron, they are not Christian, they are just retards.

Also you dont go to church to find some girl, you go to church to be closer to God, learn about the doctrine and to strengthen the Christian community.