Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chris rock was truecel

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m watching everybody hates Chris and I’m realizing how big of a truecel Chris rock was. He’s giga omega truecel and he never catches a break I hate the fact that normies tormented him.

His stand up reveals this. He was bullied.

That show is pretty great, Greg is even more truecel

He got lucky with his big break and gaining fame
I remember one joke in particular where he said they put him in the back of the store at work because that's where they put the ugly people jfl....it's true.

Yea greg is pretty truecel

Brutal :feelsrope:
Also will smith slapped him. Mogged like bezos vs DiCaprio. genetics will always trump money and status

living in nyc worked out for him @lifefuel also when that retarded ape will smith slapped him a bunch of foids defended him. Notice how foids sided with will smith and against Chris rock despite Chris rock being in the right.

living in nyc worked out for him @lifefuel also when that retarded ape will smith slapped him a bunch of foids defended him. Notice how foids sided with will smith and against Chris rock despite Chris rock being in the right.
Gymocracy always rules in favor of bullies. especially if it's in defense of some worthless whores nonexistent "honor"

The actor who played Chris got taller than the actor who played his brother jfl

Gymocracy always rules in favor of bullies. especially if it's in defense of some worthless whores nonexistent "honor"
Yup I wish will smith was in front of an incel who would sucker punch and knock his ass out. Also fuck his lice riddled bald wife will smith is a angsty overrated faggot