Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chris Rock on women

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
You know boyos i have to admit something about black men, they the most based between every race on this planet on foids, this guys can sometimes give very good advice about female nature and i honestly don't know why it's maybe a cultural thing i do not know, you can see it yourself with the based Chris Rock.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28vas-3WmUg

Last edited:
Cuz black women are the most brutal

All people who even came close to the :blackpill: in the media get shutdown almost instantly
Chris Rock, Bill Blurr, Dick Masterson, etc.

I think it’s in their DNA to be aggressive and in control because they have to in order to control their wild sheboon mates

Black people are blackpill because of their mothers.

It's because they can get away with it without getting cancelled, getting their livelihoods permanently ruined, and getting mobs sent to their homes, and their families' homes. If anyone dared to criticize a black person for something they're saying, whether or not they're right, and whether or not they have a good argument, they would be deemed a "racist" and would have the above mentioned slimy tactics used against them. :feelsjuice:

It's ironic that black men in the modern West are far more free than any other man in the West.

And you'll get whiteknight simps chimping out on you for your trouble