Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CHRIS ROCK IS A LEGEND

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtCpWViwU1Y

HAHAHA, how is being a cuck working out for you will?? Chris is a manlet and took a solid punch from an actor in shape enough to play the greatest boxer of all time.

Also it seemed like Will was okay with the joke initially, and only went to punch Chris AFTER seeing his wife (WHO ALREADY CUCKS HIM) wasn't okay with it.

Last edited:
what kind of coward sucker punches someone over a joke?
he was laughing too which makes me think his negress hole gave him the look to stop laughing and go defend her honor.
clowns

Chris Rock has some pretty blackpilled material that many celebrities would be terrified of performing. Check his bit on Unconditional Love

he was laughing too which makes me think his negress hole gave him the look to stop laughing and go defend her honor.
clowns
that was exactly it. This is pure toxic femininity at work. Will is a victim too in a way. A victim of love trapped in an abusive relationship

And his wife is happy she got to manipulate him. Gas the women

Chris Rock Real MVP.

I don't get the joke or why Will Smith got so pissed.

Cuck smith. If my wife looked at me with disapproval I’d start laughing even harder :feelsPop:

Normie type shit

Great this made it to the main forum :rolleyes:

Like I said on Lounge, Will Smith is a mega cuck. He only did this because his wife wanted him to, you could see him smiling and laughing at the joke before hand while his wife was clearly bothered by it rolling her eyes. It's funny because his wife literally cheated on him in her prime and now he has to have her sloppy seconds as a bald whore who hit the wall.

TLDR: Will Smith is literally the definition of a cuck because he is defending his wife who cheated on him and has hit the wall.

Great this made it to the main forum :rolleyes:
i almost regret how normie this gossip piece became. I just like it when cucks loose it, and manlets win

If Will wasn’t an rapper/actor, he would be posting on IT. @-BrettyBoy- @PPEcel

his wife baldness reminds me of the fact my oneitis suffers from bald patches and will probably go bald by 50 too. hmm

Chris Rock should have filed charges on the cuck Will Smith

Will Smith is the king of cucks. How are you gonna defend a bald roastie that openly admits to cucking you on the internet while you get memed at her expense. He's part of the problem as to why foids get away with hypergamy

Nothing new Chris Rock was always based since his debut but the media try to shutdown him.

Normie moment caring about what is clearly a scripted moment

At the end of the day I gotta side with my boy Willie D. See: "Bald Headed Hoes" @Intellau_Celistic

Chris Rock should have filed charges on the cuck Will Smith

He might. I mean this is the USA and people there have been sued for much less than that, no?

Like I said on Lounge, Will Smith is a mega cuck. He only did this because his wife wanted him to, you could see him smiling and laughing at the joke before hand while his wife was clearly bothered by it rolling her eyes. It's funny because his wife literally cheated on him in her prime and now he has to have her sloppy seconds as a bald whore who hit the wall.

TLDR: Will Smith is literally the definition of a cuck because he is defending his wife who cheated on him and has hit the wall.
She's really got him by the balls now.

I don't get the joke or why Will Smith got so pissed.
Chris Rock made fun of his wife in a previous Oscars. And apparently he's making fun that she's bald now, but the reason the cuck is mad is because she's bald because she has alopecia or something that causes her to lose hair.

So the cuck's wife cheats on him, gets her back blown out by 20 year old Tyrone's. He is exposed as the biggest cuck in the entire world. THEN he takes her back and is exposed as an even bigger cuck than anyone thought possible. Then she gets sick and goes bald and Chris Rock is making fun of her, and so the cuck bitch slaps Chris Rock on live television and the whole world is laughing at him.

Like how the fuck does Will Smith sleep at night?

I thought it was scripted which is why I ignored news about it last night, but after finding out it apparently wasn’t, it just seems more embarrassing for Will. His wife cucked him and turned him into a clown and all he does is reinforce that image JFL.

View: https://youtu.be/QueiFeH1A2c

More respect to Rock though, I bet he makes more blackpilled jokes in his next special

Everybody really hates him

It's always good news when billionaires decide to beat each other up.

a solid punch from an actor in shape enough to play the greatest boxer of all time
That wasn't a solid punch it was a slap, there was no tricep involved this was purely a chest fly with an open palm

Ali came out in 2001, it's been 22 years since Smith shot that film

also Ali was never particularly strong IMO he was just very evasive and let guys tired themselves out until they couldn't parry his punches and then got them

I'll admit that both Ali and Smith have decent-looking biceps in their prime though:

Bicep

mogs me but in the grand scheme of things let's not hold this up like either are the epitome of manhood or muscle or strength, if you think they're anywhere near that you gotta study some physical culture

Will still looked pretty decent in 2014 I guess

Beach

I never paid much attention to him so I didn't even know about his daughter Willow who was 13 in these 2014 pics which I guess means she was conceived during the filming of Ali

Willow

8 years later she would be 21ish and legally getting drunk for the first time prob, wonder how that's going for him

if Will was constantly getting cucked by Jada wonder if he tried to cope w/ his cute daughter, maybe some day she will tell us

fucking your college daughter to get back at your wife for fucking HS chads would be sorta based ngl

here she was in 2011 at about ten years old doing a music vid w/ Nicki Minaj

Last edited:
That wasn't a solid punch it was a slap, there was no tricep involved this was purely a chest fly with an open palm

Ali came out in 2001, it's been 22 years since Smith shot that film

also Ali was never particularly strong IMO he was just very evasive and let guys tired themselves out until they couldn't parry his punches and then got them

I'll admit that both Ali and Smith have decent-looking biceps in their prime though:

View attachment 595886

mogs me but in the grand scheme of things let's not hold this up like either are the epitome of manhood or muscle or strength, if you think they're anywhere near that you gotta study some physical culture

Will still looked pretty decent in 2014 I guess

View attachment 595888

I never paid much attention to him so I didn't even know about his daughter Willow who was 13 in these 2014 pics which I guess means she was conceived during the filming of Ali

View attachment 595889

8 years later she would be 21ish and legally getting drunk for the first time prob, wonder how that's going for him

if Will was constantly getting cucked by Jada wonder if he tried to cope w/ his cute daughter, maybe some day she will tell us

fucking your college daughter to get back at your wife for fucking HS chads would be sorta based ngl

here she was in 2011 at about ten years old doing a music vid w/ Nicki Minaj

i posted this as soon as it happened, so without them slowing down the footage, it looked like a punch at the time

So he got pissed over a joke about his bald wife

Baldcels suffer every day, yet no one gives a shit

clowns
Over for this world

Chris Rock showed to Will Cucksmith how a real man should behave:feelsthink:

chris rock is a god