Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chris hemsworth is literally a giga chad. WTF man. He is the type of guy to get 100% match rate on tinder.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
He is tall and got a good frame and a face. WHY the fuck couldn't i look like him. Life is really joke and not worth living if your looks are not on par with this chad.

Just rope man, just rope. This man mogs every man and female in his vicinity. This is no joke.

If there are 100 women and 100 men. This guy would get all 100 women while rest of those guys rot.
WOmen would share this man among each other than even look at their lookmatch who is working on his personality/carrer/hobbies.

It's over guys. As long as guys like him exist. We are less then the dust particles in the air

Chris hemsworth5

Lol i totally see it Lmao

Edit: We all wish we could posses looks like him, however; all animal species on the planet have sexual competition, thats what makes it so hard for us, in that our self awareness curses us with acknowledgment of these 'animalistic' desires all humans have.

Last edited:
If you haven't got the minimum height needed to be considered a Gigachad, which is 195cm, all looksmaxing is just a fucking cope.

His brother Liam mogs him tbh

He is no giga Chad. Definitely above average. Beta cuck coloring though.

You and me are similar OP. We both tried all the normie advice. And all the PUA cold approach advice. And all the low inhib spamming. We're also both short curries.

There's fucking nothing we can do. You're right. We can't even compete with average 5'10" white guys. Let alone these 6'+ handsome big square jawed white Chads.

That personality though :soy::soy:

that eye area for real

You and me are similar OP. We both tried all the normie advice. And all the PUA cold approach advice. And all the low inhib spamming. We're also both short curries.

There's fucking nothing we can do. You're right. We can't even compete with average 5'10" white guys. Let alone these 6'+ handsome big square jawed white Chads.

I know man. All that low inhib, just be confident bro, just be positive bro, just be low inhib bro, just spam approach every girl bro, just read pua advice bro, just wear lifts bro, just focus on yourself bro advice doesnt work.

Nothing freging works. No amount of anything will make us equal to him.
There is nothing we can do to get girls attracted to us.

Livng in west as a curry is brutal. Most of the currys living in west are not even self aware, they are just working drones perfectly happy living single and chilling with other curry bros.

Last edited:
What's more if these Chads were bums,wageslaves, or worse a pedophile or psychopath they'll STILL have Foids all over them. That's what's really sad, because if any of us were any of these negatives, well I'm sure you can figure out the rest.....

Luke Hemsworth

Nature fucked him over, gave him 2 tall chad brothers.
When he gets a wife, she will definately be thinking about his brothers when she cums

I know man. All that low inhib, just be confident bro, just be positive bro, just be low inhib bro, just spam approach every girl bro, just read pua advice bro, just wear lifts bro, just focus on yourself bro advice doesnt work.

Nothing freging works. No amount of anything will make us equal to him.
There is nothing we can do to get girls attracted to us.

Livng in west as a curry is brutal. Most of the currys living in west are not even self aware, they are just working drones perfectly happy living single and chilling with other curry bros.

Had no idea youre a curry, my condolences

Oh fuck hes the same height as me, yet he looks like a turbo manlet next to those two

Its over LMAO

No way he is 5'11. 4 inch difference does not look that big. he is probably 5'9 height frauding

He’s not a Gigachad, he’s a Chadlite. Rounded jaw and chin albeit broad and feminine reference (cuck coloring).

If you haven't got the minimum height needed to be considered a Gigachad, which is 195cm, all looksmaxing is just a fucking cope.
:feels:

No way he is 5'11. 4 inch difference does not look that big. he is probably 5'9 height frauding

Sadly he is.

20-comparative-height.jpg

Cover all the guys between 5'11 and 6'3 in the pic above

Being 5'11 makes you look like a child next to anyone 6'2 and up
cqx1J5m.png

"if brad pitt had a season pass"

he is haloed by his fame, he's at best a 9/10

nothing special in Australia

Jared Leto >>>>>>>>>>>>

just lol. he's a statusmaxxed, balding normie. not a chad JFL

Miley devoted half an album to her heartbreak over Liam. Then by the time her next album came around, they were engaged.

Clearly she forgot about his amazing p e r s o n a l i t y .

Life is so unfair