Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chris Hansen's wife files for divorce. LIFEFUEL for JB posters

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...e-files-for-divorce-after-30-years/ar-BBSoG5X

Joan ended the couple’s marriage of 30 years in June 2018, claiming in court documents that their “marriage has broken down irretrievably.” She also requested alimony and “a fair division of property and debts.”
The duo, who share two children, met on Tuesday, January 15, to hash out “financial disputes” and they will appear in court later this month, according to the news site.
Hansen and Joan’s split came seven years after he was caught cheating on her with NBC anchor Kristyn Caddell. According to the National Enquirer, the NBC hosts had a four-month affair.
Radar Online also reports that Hansen and Joan have been living separate lives on opposite coasts and their relationship has been over for a long time. Meanwhile, Caddell told the site in 2013 that Hansen informed her he was going to get divorced at the time, which she later learned was false.
Hansen previously made headlines on Monday, January 14, after he was arrested and charged with issuing bad checks. Promotional Sales Limited owner Peter Psichopaidas told the Stamford Police Department in Connecticut that Hansen failed to pay $12,998.05 for merchandise.

lololololololol at being married to old hags, he should've taken the JB pill
@Mainländer @FACEandLMS @mylifeistrash fuck it might as well tag everyone here including myself

Last edited:
I hope he ropes

Poor guy:feels::cryfeels:
I cant stand these cucked laws.

Looks like he's gonna have half a chair to sit on

chris hansen is a hero ngl

Why would she do that? He's Chad and rich. Tf.

She also requested alimony and “a fair division of property and debts.”
Marriage is so cucked.
Imagine signing half of your shit and a fuckton of money to some whore for the rest of your life.
Even disregarding the fact that all roasties are unapologetic whores who are greedy by their nature, humans in general shouldn't be trusted with half of everything you've earned. If there's one thing I can take solace in as an incel, it's the fact that I will never get married and no whore can take all i've earned.

Women are eternal children. Why can you not work it out?

That "grass is greener" shit never works out. Especially if your a 50+ year old used up cum dumpster.

divorced women should be looked at with the same hatred and disgust like people with leprosy

Good news @Mainländer

Women are eternal children. Why can you not work it out?

That "grass is greener" shit never works out. Especially if your a 50+ year old used up cum dumpster.

divorced women should be looked at with the same hatred and disgust like people with leprosy
Exactly. But if you ever say that in person they look at you like you're crazy. It's infuriating.

Cope. Just look at Brad Pitt, Jared Leto and Tom Cruise.
Cope, they looked way better at 30 than they do now and these are just outliers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back