Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chris Hansen is the biggest cuck outta them all.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
13-16 year old girls have become sexual beings who please as many Chads as possible and even in some cases become single mothers due to unprotected sex with Chad. Chad will never get penalized for his actions of fucking underage women, and will never be called a pedophile or a serial "rapist" by normies. Notice how 99.99% of these so-called predators almost always happen to be incels who simply try JB game out of desperation and failure with sexually mature women who already know their true value?

Chris Hansen's show basically led to more women buying into the "creepy ugly guy" stereotype and was worshipped by Normie cucks in general.

You're right, I hope the next incel he sets up ERs him.

You're right, I hope the next incel he sets up ERs him.
He's such a fucking cuck. They make the 15 year old girl act sexually toward the "predator" and then say some BS such as "Muh it's against the lawhh."

That's why the adult Chad fucks these "under aged" whores all the time who actually lose their virginity to him.

He's such a fucking cuck. They make the 15 year old girl act sexually toward the "predator" and then say some BS such as "Muh it's against the lawhh."

That's why the adult Chad fucks these "under aged" whores all the time who actually lose their virginity to him.
They know jbs aren't as hypergamous and stuck up as old hags, then feminist whores and cucks made it illegal so incels can never escape loneliness by befriending a jb. It doesn't matter to them if a chad fucks a jb, because they were being saved for him anyway.

They know jbs aren't as hypergamous and stuck up as old hags, then feminist whores and cucks made it illegal so incels can never escape loneliness by befriending a jb. It doesn't matter to them if a chad fucks a jb, because they were saving them for him anyway.
True blackpill right there.

Legit most of the time those "predators" are subhuman incels who's mental maturity hasn't developed since highschool, scared to death just to interact with a female of any age. As if it wasn't hard enough before, now they can't even ldar in peace. It's a fun show though, gotta go watch some clips of it now :feelsgah:

Legit most of the time those "predators" are subhuman incels who's mental maturity hasn't developed since highschool, scared to death just to interact with a female of any age. As if it wasn't hard enough before, now they can't even ldar in peace. It's a fun show though, gotta go watch some clips of it now :feelsgah:
It has some keks to it but at the end it's just dark humor for normies to laugh at ugly looking men.

It has some keks to it but at the end it's just dark humor for normies to laugh at ugly looking men.
Yeah it's a guilty pleasure. Just imagining what it would be like in their shoes and all the hell they've gone through. Can't relate yet though, but who knows what future holds for me :feelsrope:

chris-hansen-149x300.jpg

tbh we all know the "jbs" would reject those incels anyway if they knew what they looked like but in reality it's just an adult posing as one.

he's a cockblocker but he was the one who provided the girl that they were cockblocked from.

Did only watch some bits. But i am willing to bet that there isnt a single 5.5+/10 male featured as predator on that show.

Its only about looks.

They make the 15 year old girl act sexually toward the "predator"

is this true? Do they resort to making the girl act sexually interested in them and taking initiative? Last time I remember, a sexual predator was supposed to be someone who coherces/forces/lies/manipulates in order to get sex.

15 year old nubiles are prime pussy, quote me on that

is this true? Do they resort to making the girl act sexually interested in them and taking initiative? Last time I remember, a sexual predator was supposed to be someone who coherces/forces/lies/manipulates in order to get sex.
Yes they do. Do you think these men are that stupid to take the risk without knowledge that the female approves sex from them?

The girl sends some flirting messages to them and even in some instances posts her photos.