Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chris Chan spotted at Finnish airport with a girl

maybe i should just become a lolcow and might ascend

Why is this nigger right at my hood

maybe i should just become a lolcow and might ascend
Might be worth a try. If I remember correctly even Eggman was able to catch the attention of foids by becoming well known on 4chan

who the fuck is Chris chan

He raped his mother dude is a sick twisted fuck
I can't remember if these were true or not, if true, how can he be walking around in Finland instead of prison in his state of Virgina?

maybe things will work out for him LOL.

>fucking Chris Chan has a girlfriend and I don’t
I’m gonna fucking do it one day, and when I’m gone, me and God are gonna have a serious talk

I'm calling it now, she's probably just going to manipulate him like Isabella Janke did.
Chris is an extremely low-functioning-autistic and gullible. he'll do things trolls tell him to do without even thinking about it.
he shoved his dick in a ps3, he shoved the sonichu medallion up his ass, he re-created the cakefarts video, and he posted all that online for thousands of people to see.
that's just the shit i can remember off the top of my head.

when IT talk about having a 'good pERsonality,' they mean being retarded like chris chan

Because he’s a troon. Not an incel. No other explanation needed.

Chris is apparently going to marry this Finnish girl "Flutter", also. She's not even bad looking, like a frumpy 30-something midget.

Just statusmax by any means is the lesson.

I'm calling it now, she's probably just going to manipulate him like Isabella Janke did.
Chris is an extremely low-functioning-autistic and gullible. he'll do things trolls tell him to do without even thinking about it.
he shoved his dick in a ps3, he shoved the sonichu medallion up his ass, he re-created the cakefarts video, and he posted all that online for thousands of people to see.
that's just the shit i can remember off the top of my head.
This is still probably the case as I suspect Flutter is working with Praetor, a group that houses Chris now and handles him selling useless trash online for many thousands of dollars. Lol, the internet is retarded.