Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Choosing your rope

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
First i want to adress my toughts on suicide and being dead. I sometimes lost my hope but my hobbies really make me survive every bad thing. Suicide is a waste for me. Thats all i can say for suicide. Its a very personal thing.
But if i someone gives me the power to choose death; i would choose getting killed by a sexy foid. No, i don't have a fetish for getting killed by foids. Its just a preference. Natural death is really pathetic. In my death, i would die in pleasure. It may seem a bit weird but its not. When i was a child; i always wanted to be a deer and get hunted by a lion.

Now, write your ideal death here please.
Note: I am not suicidal; i am not supporting anyone. If you want to end your life, get some help.

I just want to drift off to sleep and never awaken. Boring but there’s no pain and I would be none the wiser.

It would be my second. But i don't want to act randomly bec. of getting the risk of killing an incel.
Sad as it is, unless you stalk someone endlessly and map out their patterns and schedules and THEN do that your other targets, you’re probably gonna kill an incel here and there because in the heat of the moment all that matters is shooting,moving, and reloading

Sad as it is, unless you stalk someone endlessly and map out their patterns and schedules and THEN do that your other targets, you’re probably gonna kill an incel here and there because in the heat of the moment all that matters is shooting,moving, and reloading
Right. Planned things are better. Randomness is lame.

Right. Planned things are better. Randomness is lame.
Most people aren’t able or aren’t willing to do that much surveillance just for a handful of people however. More often than not your best bet is to hit them where they hangout

Now, write your ideal death here please.

From most ideal to least:

Suicide pact with loving gf (most ideal)
Suicide pact with random girl
Suicide pact with a guy I can relate to (i.e. a fellow incel)
Suicide on livestream with incels.is/is members watching
Suicide alone

Method for all: Exit bag

Suicide alone

Drowning is the worst(same as exit bag). I don't want to exprience that type of pain.

Drowning is the worst(same as exit bag).

Everything I have read has suggested that with exit bags you'll breathe in helium (or nitrogen) and it will feel like you're breathing normal air. In other words, it doesn't feel like you're suffocating. You just fade away into unconsciousness, followed by death. I've always imagined it as just sort of "fading away" like with general anesthesia, just never waking up.

Do you have any evidence to suggest that this is not the case?

I'll be researching this much more extensively soon.

Hire a hit man to detonate a giant bomb on my body after I've fallen asleep

Everything I have read has suggested that with exit bags you'll breathe in helium (or nitrogen) and it will feel like you're breathing normal air. In other words, it doesn't feel like you're suffocating. You just fade away into unconsciousness, followed by death. I've always imagined it as just sort of "fading away" like with general anesthesia, just never waking up.

Do you have any evidence to suggest that this is not the case?

I'll be researching this much more extensively soon.

your avi makes me think this will be your soundtrack as you inhale the helium and peacefully close your eyes

Like that
Kurt cobain rifle in mouth gun photo

Suicide alone

Being totally realistic here, i like it

Suicide pact with a fellow incel sounds nice. Lie down in a car, wait for the helium to do its thing.
I guess suicide shouldn't sound this comfy.

If I ever kill myself my plan is to take heroin and go out in the winter outside and die in the woods of hypothermia. I wouldn't even feel that bad/that much pain because of the nature of hypothermia and the heroin. It would just be like falling asleep. Also heroin supposedly gives you the best feeling you can ever feel so I will go out peacefully realistically.

:feelsokman:

This post was comfy as fuck, thank you.

Although this soundtrack would be more appropriate:

It's the one that plays when

lelouch dies

yeah i was thinking either one of these, now that you say the one you linked is the one more appropriate

Ideal death, I don’t know. Old as fuck and surrounding by family

Ideal rope: opium + nitrogen