Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Choosing beggars" is one of the stupidest fucking counterarguments I've ever heard.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Because normies always like to put it in the scenario where you're the least comfortable. EVERYONE is technically a begging chooser, because no one will go with the lowest of the low. It's human nature to say "I want X," but to have an asterisk next to that, because it can't be the lowest of the low.

i.e, cucks talking about how we should date landwhales and how we should date men.

I'll give some scenarios to make my point more clear. None of this shit actually happened btw:

I see a guy starving on the street. He asks for food. I tell him I have nothing, but then I realize something. I reach into my coat pocket and I pull out a bag of Fritos that I completely forgot about for nearly two decades. The Fritos expired in December of 2003. He refuses, so I call him a "choosy beggar" and say that "it's food, bro."

I ask for a new computer for Christmas. I really, really want a new computer. The computer I end up getting IS brand new, but it's old as fuck. It has an Intel 386DX processor from 1988, has a 120MB hard drive, and has 8MB of RAM. It doesn't even have an RJ-45 port to wire it up to the Internet. I complain, and then my parents proceed to call me a "choosy beggar" and say that it's "still a computer."

I'll do one last one to really hit it off.

I go to Africa for a trip. The Africans there want food and water. I take off my pants and underwear and proceed to take a massive fucking shit. I also piss into one of their jugs. They throw the piss and the shit out. I say that they're "choosy beggars" because "it's technically still food and water."

Like seriously, screw off with that bullshit. If anyone ever uses this argument with me, I'm going to uppercut them in the fucking face.

Fuck everything, but ugly femorloids will not touch my dick, cute loli becky, or screw

I go to Africa for a trip. The Africans there want food and water. I take off my pants and underwear and proceed to take a massive fucking shit. I also piss into one of their jugs. They throw the piss and the shit out. I say that they're "choosy beggars" because "it's technically still food."
good laugh tonight tbh

The difference between normies and us is that they happen to get what they want while we don't. They assume moral superiority over us because they believe in just-world fallacy.
Also going for landwhales doesn't even change anything at this point due to juggernaut law
Just go ER

That pile of shit look like a filet mignon to cucks. They've redefined beauty. The only way to get back to sanity would be to destroy the whole system.

The difference between normies and us is that they happen to get what they want while we don't. They assume moral superiority over us because they believe in just-world fallacy.
Also going for landwhales doesn't even change anything at this point due to juggernaut law

Because normies always like to put it in the scenario where you're the least comfortable. EVERYONE is technically a begging chooser, because no one will go with the lowest of the low. It's human nature to say "I want X," but to have an asterisk next to that, because it can't be the lowest of the low.

i.e, cucks talking about how we should date landwhales and how we should date men.

I'll give some scenarios to make my point more clear. None of this shit actually happened btw:

I see a guy starving on the street. He asks for food. I tell him I have nothing, but then I realize something. I reach into my coat pocket and I pull out a bag of Fritos that I completely forgot about for nearly two decades. The Fritos expired in December of 2003. He refuses, so I call him a "choosy beggar" and say that "it's food, bro."

I ask for a new computer for Christmas. I really, really want a new computer. The computer I end up getting IS brand new, but it's old as fuck. It has an Intel 386DX processor from 1988, has a 120MB hard drive, and has 8MB of RAM. It doesn't even have an RJ-45 port to wire it up to the Internet. I complain, and then my parents proceed to call me a "choosy beggar" and say that it's "still a computer."

I go to Africa for a trip. The Africans there want food and water. I take off my pants and underwear and proceed to take a massive fucking shit. I also piss into one of their jugs. They throw the piss and the shit out. I say that they're "choosy beggars" because "it's technically still food and water."

Like seriously, screw off with that bullshit. If anyone ever uses this argument with me, I'm going to uppercut them in the fucking face.

High IQ post and Based
ugly femorloids will not touch my dick,

cute loli becky, or screw
It's Over

That pile of shit look like a filet mignon to cucks. They've redefined beauty. The only way to get back to sanity would be to destroy the whole system.
Honestly though.

nice analogy

Very High IQ. I literally have nothing more to add to it.

And
Yukiko laugh
at the bolded segment. I loled.

The problem is that a lot of incels don't want to 'settle' for less than a young, skinny, above average virgin foid while being subhuman. They don't realize that literally 90% of males want the same thing and that those 90% have more to offer by being better looking, more status, more money etc.

I understand if you aren't physically attracted to landwhales or ethnics, but it's funny to me when incels talk about REFUSING them. It's just the same type of COPE logic that MGTOWs have. You can't refuse them because they never wanted you in the first place. If you can truly ascend with a landwhale or ethnic you are just a faggot volcel.

ALL OR NOTHING JUST NO BETA BUXXING A LANDWHALE

insane high iq man, it rly is one of the dumbest arguments ever, in any normal, sane world we should be able to get are lookmatch and tub of lards will not be put up with, but its perfectly fine for whales to reject guys that are jsut as fat as them????? wtf?? god i hate this clown world so much

Very High IQ. I literally have nothing more to add to it.

And View attachment 139163at the bolded segment. I loled.
Thank you bro.
insane high iq man, it rly is one of the dumbest arguments ever, in any normal, sane world we should be able to get are lookmatch and tub of lards will not be put up with, but its perfectly fine for whales to reject guys that are jsut as fat as them????? wtf?? god i hate this clown world so much
Yeah, it's ridiculous, if we're fit and 4/10, then it should be a considerable demand that we want a girl who is equally fit and is also 4/10. It's even more funny to think that there's literally an entire subreddit based around "choosing beggars" (just found this out today), doesn't necessarily revolve around inceldom, but no matter what situation you use it in, it's still completely fucking stupid. I can't believe how many retards fall for this low IQ counterargument, it's actually amusing.

How would going for beautiful foids make us choosing beggars? I thought only personality mattered

Spending years to get a degree, wageslaving overtime, undergoing risky surgical procedures to looksmax only to get a 3/10 used landwhale with two kids? Fuck that.

strawmanning at its core. they don't infer their conclusion that we are picky, they assert it because of lack of better arguments.